What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how many ppl from here have pre-ordered?

Rugby League 2003.

• Have you pre-ordered?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are you going to pre-order?

• Going to buy on the release date?

• Still saving up for it?

• Not interested?

• Total voters

***MH***

Bench
i should have added... who plans to pitch up a camp outside games stores upon release to be the first to buy without pre-ordering...

-JJ-

Juniors
I pre-ordered from DSE for PS2 for NZ$104.90 (including postage). And I get a free Warriors hat. :-k

CycloneSteve

Juniors
I was actually just wondering if anyone is planning on buying multiple copies for the different formats.

I was thinking about getting it on both PC and PS2 mainly so if the Mrs is using the TV or the PC I can still play :lol:
But also because the PC version has the ability to import jerseys/logos etc whereas the PS2 version does not.

Anyone else considering this???

Erhan

Juniors
Mighty Heighty said:
i should have added... who plans to pitch up a camp outside games stores upon release to be the first to buy without pre-ordering...

I'll definantly be at Westfields 9am waiting for the doors to open so I can charge my way through to EB. :lol:

Dragon

Coach
CycloneSteve said:
I was actually just wondering if anyone is planning on buying multiple copies for the different formats.

I was thinking about getting it on both PC and PS2 mainly so if the Mrs is using the TV or the PC I can still play :lol:
But also because the PC version has the ability to import jerseys/logos etc whereas the PS2 version does not.

Anyone else considering this???

Yeah mate, im getting the PS2 version, but ill wait and see what kind of mods ppl will make for the PC version, then ill probably get the PC version as well :)

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
I've preordered my copy from alternative software, i just wish we had a solid release date, it's getting stupid now.