What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many times will Bulgarelli drop the ball?

How many times will Bulgarelli drop the ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5+

• Total voters
I dunno but I'll be doing my usual Bulgarelli Drinking games...one shot per dropped ball, stupid holding down penalty & Defensive lapse....

Guaranteed to get you legless by the end of the game

Except this time, I'm gonna do it with Boogas, Thompson, Smith & Drew...I expect to watch the end of our season..and then stumble outside and vomit all over the lawn.

You should make it a drink every time the Raiders score a good, attacking try.

But that's only if you wanted to stay sober...

Brimmer

Juniors
Bulgarelli is the 2004 scapegoat you've got to admit. I don't wanna sound like I'm backing him here because he has had some brain explosions but the reason he's dropped some of the balls is:

A) Poor service
B) He does hit the line with a fair bit of gusto - I do recall laurie Daley earlier this year saying bulgarelli was the only canberra player to look like doing a line break because of the way he hits the advantage line.

Something nobody else in the backline has done all year. Last weeks effort was far from the worst on ground.

thickos

First Grade
As ball boy has told me plenty of times, he actually is a pretty good runner. Problem is that the goose leaves the ball behind too much, or he has overrun the mark, leading to a face ball that even the best would have trouble taking.

I actually use Boogas, Drew and Thommo's error count to pick my lotto numbers :lol:

Kris_man

Bench
Bulgarelli is the 2004 scapegoat you've got to admit.
- you forgot that he was the scapegoat of 2003 after that warriors dropped ball. oh wait, he's only the scapegoat if he didn't cause us to lose. and i've disliked boogers ever since his debut game against penrith last year. have a look at the footage of each panthers try that night, you'll see boogers face each time.
- but to actually reply yo your argument, if it's not elliott's fault, and it's not the player's fault, then whose fault is it?!?! :roll:

Kris_man

Bench
I'd put '0' if it was there. I think he is going to have a big one this weekend.
- I agree, it would indeed be a big one, no a massive one, if Boogers goes a game without dropping the ball.

Greenblooded

Juniors
I Bleed Green said:
You should make it a drink every time the Raiders score a good, attacking try.

But that's only if you wanted to stay sober...

That could be the option for the sober driver :lol:

Raider Ultra

Bench
It's obvious the refs know Boogas holds down in the ruck quite often, the stupid pr*ck keeps doing it though. This usually compounds the drop ball that he'd done seconds before.

The Whippet

Juniors
Jason Bulgarelli is the worst Canberra Raiders player in yonks, he's useless, how hard is if for one man to catch a ball and make a tackle without conceeding a penalty.

I'll say 5+

ak47

Juniors
Dirk DIGgler said:
Jason Bulgarelli you are the worst player I've ever seen...rivalled only by your mate Bradley Drew.

COMPLETELY 100% AGREED
BUT ALSO RIVALLED BY ALBERT 'FULLOFSHIT' FULAVAI

swineape

Juniors
I dont think Bulgarelli is quite as bad as he is made out to be. I understand that his error rate is appaling at times and the stupid penalties let the boys down. However, I have seen in him in some games displaying the (nowdays) rare quality of holerunner. He hits the line with pace and runs at spaces, not faces. Maybe there should be more comments regarding the service he receives - he was put under pressure with some passes last game. In the Melbourne game when he drops the ball, instead of screaming at Bulgarelli, see who delivers the pill. I think he has great potential if he can brush up on his skills and get Carney feeding him the seed. His defence was enough against Knights to rattle one of the games premier centres.

Latest posts