What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Ben Ross?

Meth

Staff member
Lifting his knees, split Rapira open.

Should be facing a few weeks suspension, I'd imagine.

Rebel

First Grade
The obvious thing to do would be to penalise him during the game. But no.

Meth

Staff member
Not having a go, but I'd be more concerned about your team right now, Meth.

umm....

I am really concerned about my team right now.

But its not like I'm critiquing the Sharks. I'm highlighting one incident of foul play.

Grapple

Bench
umm....

I am really concerned about my team right now.

But its not like I'm critiquing the Sharks. I'm highlighting one incident of foul play.

Yeah fair enough. I'm just getting texts from my mates who are Warriors fans, livid about this team and shaking their head, I think the issue of Ben Ross is far from their mind. ;-)

I thought Rapira went extremely low to tackle, didn't think Ross did anything out of the ordinary, it's generally pretty hard to run without moving your knees.

RWB

Bench
Geez it looked Bad on Rapira, something that needs to be rubbed out of the game. I only caught the one replay but it didn't look like a natural running movement.

Am I the only who reckons he might be spending a few weeks on the sideline?

RWB

Bench
I thought Rapira went extremely low to tackle, didn't think Ross did anything out of the ordinary, it's generally pretty hard to run without moving your knees.

I don't think it was a natural running movement though, he measured Rapira up pretty well.

I reckon he'll get 2-4 weeks.

juanfarkall

Coach
sounds like time for a new rule.

When running with the ball players are not permitted to lift the knees*

(Sandud is excluded from this rule)

Latest posts