What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Horsburgh?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
How many weeks for that dweeb ref? Horsburgh headbutts and dog shots Laban for no apparent reason and the ref finds not one but two Warriors players to send-off and invents a made up ‘kick’ by Ale to boot. The send-offs appeared to be for, respectively, doing the bare minimum to defend your teammate and in Laban’s case doing nothing at all. Plus he binned Sifakula earlier for another completely made up infringement. Old mate was straight up having hallucinations out there.

Bazal

Post Whore
To be fair I've only seen the poorly edited Fox News snippet. But you do hear El Nerdo with the whistle call out 18 and 20 almost immediately

skeepe

Immortal
To be fair I've only seen the poorly edited Fox News snippet. But you do hear El Nerdo with the whistle call out 18 and 20 almost immediately
Yeah whether the footage showed it or not, the ref clearly saw something and acted on it. Which is exactly what we want to see.

I say he handled it well.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
One of the greatest faux hardmen in the history of the game.

Needs a sport psychologist to get in there and convince him it's actually OK to be red headed and unfortunate looking, and don't let it affect the way he plays rugby league. That would help his career no end.

Did Jacob Laban get sent off for laughing and clapping? What a letdown for Corey, he throws a punch that elicits giggles in the guy he threw it at.

Meth

Staff member

yep fair enough. Maybe he saw something that we haven’t yet. If so, let’s see it

Latest posts