What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Latrell Mitchell?

Saxon

Bench
One of the all time biggest beat ups in NRL history. Latrell didn't touch Garner and if he did Garner would have deserved it. NRL head office don't like to see us riding high dominating the league and blowing teams off the park so they're sabotaging us. A little tantrum from HQ because their pets the Chooks are mediocre this season.
Lol - you're talking about the wrong incident. Now stop sooking and go and clean your tooth.

One of the all time biggest beat ups in NRL history. Latrell didn't touch Garner and if he did Garner would have deserved it. NRL head office don't like to see us riding high dominating the league and blowing teams off the park so they're sabotaging us. A little tantrum from HQ because their pets the Chooks are mediocre this season.

They were kind enough to gift you a premiership

Mr Spock!

Referee
Nah, he needs to stop acting like a complete and utter tosser.

I don't know how they thought he would get off with his record.

And if he doesn't learn, he'll be spending more time on the sideline.

stryker

First Grade
The bunnies are the NRLs pet, what are you talking about?
The NRL is shitscared of the Roosters.
I called 4 weeks during the game. Happy with that result. That filthy f**ken grub needs to calm down. That piece of shit who wears 6 for you will be next as he is every bit as dirty.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
LM should take a chill pill, but it is taking time to get him to forget the rote learnt 'Rooster Way'.

I think the thing that has been missed with all the hullabaloo with indiscretions is that Dane Laurie is no better than a Witches Hat. Guy is shithouse.

Murray stepped him to score, Tom steamrolled ovwr the top of him and kept going to score. Just another Tiger that their supporters will pan once they realise.

TIGER14

Bench
LM should take a chill pill, but it is taking time to get him to forget the rote learnt 'Rooster Way'.

I think the thing that has been missed with all the hullabaloo with indiscretions is that Dane Laurie is no better than a Witches Hat. Guy is shithouse.

Murray stepped him to score, Tom steamrolled ovwr the top of him and kept going to score. Just another Tiger that their supporters will pan once they realise.

A 6'5" 120kg prop ran over the top of a 5'9" 83kg fullback? Shocking!!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Quality bait. If Mitchell is holding on in a tackle though, all take note; he deserves a kick to the face as per bunniesman.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Quality satire from BM, the skills that thrills.

Vee

First Grade
In my view, 2 weeks for the offence + his loading would have been fair.

Gee, there's been some airbrushing done describing the incident on both sides.

Leber

Bench

Were you typing this while trying not to cry?

blaza88z

Coach
They need to start giving penalties for things that go to the judiciary and result in multiple week suspensions

soc123_au

Staff member
I remember myself getting all worked up about it back in the day tbf.
So did I. We both ended up playing mafia games in the FFB until the great cull of 2015. He is actually a good unit, just misunderstood.

The only other one that deserves mentioning in the same breath is Albert Rosenfeld, I'm not sure what happened to him, I like to think he is riding a bicycle built for two around the south of France with Remi Casty.

This Year?

Immortal
The bleating on NRL360 over his ruling was sickening. The funny thing was on the Monday prior to that they sensationalised the incidents.
I think he should have been sent off on the day and got 2 weeks suspension. I guess next week on NRL360 they'll be reading his eulogy while the rest of us just get on with life.