What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Shillington?

eloquentEEL

First Grade
and Buderus is charged but escapes suspension... if Fuifui did either of those he'd be spending at least a month on the sidelines.

TheParraboy

Staff member
eloquentEEL said:
and Buderus is charged but escapes suspension... if Fuifui did either of those he'd be spending at least a month on the sidelines.

exactly, peeves me right off tbbh (to be brutally honest)

James_Hardie

Juniors
eloquentEEL said:

I think that charge could come back to bight Buderus on the backside. Buderus is a cranky old man these days, one little slip up in the next couple of weeks and he will get a minimum two week ban, and the knights would be shot ducks.

Stagger eel

Staff member
James_Hardie said:
I think that charge could come back to bight Buderus on the backside. Buderus is a cranky old man these days, one little slip up in the next couple of weeks and he will get a minimum two week ban, and the knights would be shot ducks.

and that's the reason why Hagan gave the captaincy to Simpson in Joey's absence.