What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many?

Mzilikazi

Juniors
Broncos will make the training squad for the Kangaroo tour. They may have lost 6 in a row but you can be sure that the Roos will be chock full of them for the Tri-nations.

If Carroll starts at lock ahead of Kennedy it is a joke.

The Devil

Bench
Let's see..

Lockyer
Civenoceva
Berrigan
TBA Carroll

If any others make it, it'll be a joke.. though some of the selections there are jokes anyways..

skeepe

Immortal
On current form, only Webcke deserves to make it. The rest have been abysmal, to put it nicely.

The Devil

Bench
skeepe said:
On current form, only Webcke deserves to make it. The rest have been abysmal, to put it nicely.

I agree with you there, but he's in retirement.. and a man of his word as he has stressed..

Lockyer will be there.. you can't drop the Australian Captain :roll:

gaterooze

Bench
Civo and Lockyer for mine. If Hodges hadn't been injured the last few weeks, then I'd have him too. No one else comes close, except maybe Tate (but he looked a bit injured today).

Meanie

Juniors
Lockyer
Civoniceva
Hodges or Tate

I'd even whack Carroll in there if someone'd learn to utilise his attacking ability. Without it though he pales in comparison to his competition.

Berrigan should not tour. Period.

aqua_duck

Coach
Carroll just doesn't do enough in attack for mine, he's a good tackler but doesn't make many tackles either.
Berrigan has been abysmal last 2 months, I said it about 6 weeks back that Cooper and Gasnier should be the Australian centres but all the broncos fans wouldn't stop their berrigan worship back then maybe now?

MrSharky

Juniors
However many is too many...

They are all playing dreadful.

icon6.gif

jimmy_pop

Juniors
I reckon

Lockyer
Tate
Berrigan
Civoneciva
Webcke (but he retired)
Thorn
Carroll

they are the best choice in my opinion

Half way through the year when Berrigan was on his try scoring spree and the Broncos were firing, he was deserving, but now he certainly isn't.

Broncos who will probably make the train on squad:

Lockyer
Tate
Civ
Thorn
Carroll

Broncos who are realistically in line for an Australian jersey:
Lockyer
Civ
I think that is realistic, and unbias seeing I am a Broncos fan. There is no way you can load the Australian side with Broncos based on the form of other sides. The Dragons will probably feature 6 in the side, Parra a handful, the Cowboys may not get any at all which is robbery, and Wests also may not get any, depending on the Hodgson vs Minichiello, which is even more robbery than the Cowboys.

Australia should be picked on form for that season, rewarding the performing players, not giving people who have had mediocre seasons a go because they've played well for Australia before.

Ghoulies

Bench
Civ, Locky and maybe Hodges.

If Berrigan and Carroll are selected I'll be absolutely disgusted.

Ghoulies said:
Civ, Locky and maybe Hodges.

If Berrigan and Carroll are selected I'll be absolutely disgusted.

Hodges would be in line, but I think injury late in the year might have cost him. Good signs for the future though.

Latest posts