What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many?

Sir Biffo

Bench
Don't forget Benny gets a nose in the selections ... I think Berrigan will probably go on tour. Maybe Scotty Minto might get that green and gold jersey he's been deserving of for so long. Imagine a battle of Minto vs Covell out on the wings in an Australia vs New Zealand match. Crowd Puller.

Matt23

Staff member
Berrigan, Lockyer, Carroll, Civoniceva & Thorn will all make the tri nations squad

Bookie

Juniors
Who cares? I'm supporting New Zealand. At least they select their best available squad.

Waterhouse and Clinton ahead of Nuts and Gallen.

Aussie Aussie Aussie. twigs twigs twigs

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bookie said:
Who cares? I'm supporting New Zealand. At least they select their best available squad.

Waterhouse and Clinton ahead of Nuts and Gallen.

Aussie Aussie Aussie. twigs twigs twigs

The Sharks suck, they don't deserve a player in either squad! Nutley is ok but that is about it. Gallen is behind about 6 locks at the least!

Mr Saab

Referee
Lockyer will be there
Petero might be there

They are the only ones that deserve to be there.

Tate is a rough chance
Berrigan should frame his Oz jerseys as he shouldnt see another one.

kickback

Juniors
Lockyer
Berrigan
Carroll
Civoniceva
Thorn
Hodges

They will all tour but that does not mean they will all play in big matchs,
Locky will be there at 5/8, and captain> Australia has never sacked its captain and i cant see this happening in the near future. Barrett has been playing good footy and may tour, but he will only play if locky is injured.