What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Much Damage has Hunt done to this Club

Gardenia

Juniors
Let's be realistic, we won't make top 8 and that will be because of our for and against. We are equal 8 now in points, but we are in 10th position. That is because of -92 for and against. To unseat the Dolphins at 8th position who are at +39, we need to catch up more than 130 points and we have to match their wins.
Yes the Two floggings from the Roosters hurt us big time. The only way we can get to the 8 is if the Dolphins lose more games than us plus anyone else competing for the 8 . I think we will just fall short this year .

Phantom V

Juniors
Hunt is coming to the of his career. Next year will be his last. He made it to SOO coz Munster was not there.
The problem is we have not developed a FG half in the last 15 years and every team that develops one they lock them.
The last two we developed Amone self destructed and Bud just failed.
For us to be a force again we have to develop marquee level halves.

We are so desperate that I have heard we might extend Hunt to 2026.
Hunt has always had problems with consistency but managed moments of brilliance which somehow elevated him to untouchable status. He doesn’t have the attributes of a proper playmaker and it’s contributed to our downfall for too long.
I would rather see us pick up a fringe half who knows the fundamentals, ie: kick into open space, no hospital passes and has a genuine dig because they’re hungry for success.
If Flanno keeps him on he’s putting a noose around his own neck.