What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much does this suck

ozzie

Bench
the main thing is the team results - not your's. To give the lesser batsmen a go means they are also getting a go through the season and not playing tiddlywinks in the shed.

Come a semi final or final - you may need them if the top order fails...nothing worse than coming to the crease if you have only batted once or twice a season

lolesi

First Grade
i open in one dayers and bat no. 7 in the longer version of the game
and i love it

and then open the bowling
week in week out
must suck to be your pren

No I'm all for the team results and ultimately I'm more worried about the team sometinme but it pisses me off because if I want to be in the rep side I need those runs!

raider_at_heart

Juniors
how old are u? u sound like you are still in juniors.When u get to grade the batting order hardly ever changes and coz im an opening bowler i hardly ever get a bat. And im no mug with the bat either which annoys me.Do u play in the Manly district?