What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will the Rooters be spanked by this ANZAC day?

Moffo

Referee
Roosters.jpg

The roosters must be sh*tting themselves coming into Tuesday's battle with the Drags. They are in average form, Phillie Gould is laying the boot in and they have a number of high profile purchases that are just not firing

They are a bunch of galahs. I can see the Drags putting 60 on them next Tuesday

The little pounces aren't even training properly. Did anyone see them down at Watsons Bay yesterday? Luckily, i took a shot of Braith and the boys after a big session on the boats, as they set sail for another spanking

Lerryn%20Roosters.JPG

Dragon_psa

First Grade
LOL! Love your work, Moffo.

However, I think this match will be another hard fought close one.

Saints 28-24.

aids

Bench
which center is paea marking up against?
i've seen him play a few times in PL and his defense was shocking, but maybe he has improved this year.

i can see this being an uphill battle for easts though.

lockyno1

Post Whore
F..k Moffo! I just put my tips in and you post this! Saints should smash them with Finch at no7, but due to Moffo's interference, 18-14 Rorters win.

ledzep

Bench
Unfortunately, I don't think that even the infamous Moffo kiss of death can deliver the win to us

miccle

Bench
Moffo's kiss of death and the win-loss pattern of both the ANZAC game and the Roosters' season so far this year surely points to an unlikely Easts victory.

I've gone for that as my second upset of the week, along with Parra proving a point to the many, many doubters and beating the HodgsonMarshall-less Tiges this Friday.

In saying that, my tipping this year is screwed, so go with the Drags and Tigers :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Seriously, this chooks team, on paper is in all sorts of trouble.
They have a pop gun forward pack, and the gun of the pack has a bung wrist.
Flopsgibbon is back, wow, the dragons pack will be scared.
Cross is not there, Roberts...was he cleared of his knee problem?
Soliola is gone. They have Minichiello. Full stop.
Dragons by 14.

choc_soldier

Coach
Can't really go past the Saints here. But these matches are usually crackers in their own right, and it will be a close one.

Dragons by 6.

Inferno

Coach
even if the chooks lose by 30 it will be overshadowed by us losing by 60 :(

Im picking the Dragons by 10, should a great match though.

FIREUPGAZ

Juniors
i think we will be seeing a repeat of last year, head chipping over the top, regathering and off to coops to win da game, oghh yheh forgot about the sideline kick:lol:

Bernster

Juniors
Well they have to play the Cowboys four days later...At the moment it is looking like another training run for the Cowboys...

The Preacher

First Grade
While I'd love to see the Dragons lap the Chooks. "On paper" means very little these days, we've had what everyone described as the best roster in the comp for about 3 years now, with no silverware to show for it.
What happens on the field is what counts and scores points. It will be another close one, and I naturally think the Dragons should win, but the only "paper" thing to take any notice of is "Flinch". Paper thin defence and paper thin on options. Gee I'm glad he's a Rooster. :)

innsaneink

Referee
Bernster said:
Well they have to play the Cowboys four days later...At the moment it is looking like another training run for the Cowboys...

The allocation of games so far from the NRL has been pathetic, you have the Roosters and Dragons play on Tues, then one goes to Nth Qld and the other melb to play 4 days later.
Wests had a Sunday game then 5 days later a GF rematch in Nth Qld, two week later we have another 5 day turnaround this weekend/......surely this can be better managed.

miccle said:
Moffo's kiss of death and the win-loss pattern of both the ANZAC game and the Roosters' season so far this year surely points to an unlikely Easts victory.

I've gone for that as my second upset of the week, along with Parra proving a point to the many, many doubters and beating the HodgsonMarshall-less Tiges this Friday.

In saying that, my tipping this year is screwed, so go with the Drags and Tigers :lol:
Tipsters out there should consider another candidate for an upset win. Rabbits have a better chance of beating the Warriors or the Eagles beating the Dogs.

Its going to be a game where the Saints would have to loose rather than the Roosters winning it. Saints with Matt Head on the side is a much better team.

If all goes to script, it should be a clinical display by the Saints to win. Regardless, the Omnivore family will be out there watching the boys try thier best.

Danish

Referee
FIREUPGAZ said:
i think we will be seeing a repeat of last year, head chipping over the top, regathering and off to coops to win da game, oghh yheh forgot about the sideline kick:lol:

a 6m forward pass to cooper mind you :roll: ;-)

Dragons by plenty should be the case.

But if there were ever a case for a team with less heart right now than the roosters, it is the dragons

Latest posts