What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will the Rooters be spanked by this ANZAC day?

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Danish said:
a 6m forward pass to cooper mind you :roll: ;-)

Dragons by plenty should be the case.

But if there were ever a case for a team with less heart right now than the roosters, it is the dragons

Can't disagree, though the injuries and Finch will kill us.. Dragons by 26..

If the knights dont knuckle down on defence we could easily get beat by 30+, thankfully they've had a weeks prep so hopefully they have a good game plan.

Danish

Referee
Cockadoodledoo said:
Can't disagree, though the injuries and Finch will kill us.. Dragons by 26..

Thats my guess.

I just hope the dragons find some way to lose, not uncommon with their form.

m0j0

Bench
Dragons will give us a spanking, but the true hiding will come on the following Saturday against the Cowboys. Looking forward to the bye so we can finally get some more competition points.

The Preacher said:
While I'd love to see the Dragons lap the Chooks. "On paper" means very little these days, we've had what everyone described as the best roster in the comp for about 3 years now, with no silverware to show for it.
What happens on the field is what counts and scores points. It will be another close one, and I naturally think the Dragons should win, but the only "paper" thing to take any notice of is "Flinch". Paper thin defence and paper thin on options. Gee I'm glad he's a Rooster. :)

and you have played how many nrl games - zilch you epod - get back on your horse

FIREUPGAZ said:
i think we will be seeing a repeat of last year, head chipping over the top, regathering and off to coops to win da game, oghh yheh forgot about the sideline kick:lol:

coopers try was a blatant double movement as one or two weeks later a newcastle player scored the same sort of try and the video ref ruled double movement - i listened to the commentators of that game who said it was the same as the cooper try which should not have been a try - Roosters were robbed again as the previous week the ref tried everything to get the dogs home even sending off mozza.

It's the Roosters v all the rest and the NRL

innsaneink

Referee
marshall stalin said:
coopers try was a blatant double movement as one or two weeks later a newcastle player scored the same sort of try and the video ref ruled double movement - i listened to the commentators of that game who said it was the same as the cooper try which should not have been a try - Roosters were robbed again as the previous week the ref tried everything to get the dogs home even sending off mozza.

:-({|=:-({|=

Mr Saab

Referee
This could be like the game at th Gong last yr when Gaz ran around mini.
Could get ugly.

HoLLuS

Juniors
FIREUPGAZ said:
i think we will be seeing a repeat of last year, head chipping over the top, regathering and off to coops to win da game, oghh yheh forgot about the sideline kick:lol:

Does that include the two metre forward pass like last year?

Anon

Bench
If Cooper's try last year was scored from a forward pass and a double movement it only makes up for Gasniers disallowed try in 2004(?). The one in which the authorities had to change the shepherd rule to try and justify their mistake.

roosters06

Juniors
This game is going to be a lot closer than anyone thinks. I mean, look at the Dragons against the Knights - worst performance i've seen in a long time. Its hard to think that one week makes up for that.

Having said that - our side is in a whole lot of trouble. Our forwards are no where near as strong as we've had in recent years - and our halves just aren't firing at the moment.

Given time - when our halves combination is settled - we'll be back again - but this week, I think the Dragons will get home by about 4 points.

aenima1

Juniors
the roosters are struggling but so are the dragons. werent they meant to be the favourites to win the comp?!? and look at them now........

roosters by 4

jeez you level headed rorters supporters have taken all the fun out of seeing the rorters getting beaten.......where has all the arrogance gone :)) :)) :))

.......but on second thoughts,naaa i still love seeing the rorters getting beaten :)) :))

St George Illawarra by plenty

OVP

Coach
Moffo said:
Dragons by 63

LOL Moff ... i'll go Dragons by 100 and we both can be terribly wrong :lol:

If Finch wasnt playing, id smell an upset ... but alas ...

dragondad

First Grade
marshall stalin said:

Your a dead set drop kick mate.

I'm a qualified Level 2 Ref so write this down.Your are allowed to promote your arm again once it hits the ground,if momentum still takes your whole body across the line.Watch the game again from last year.He promotes his arm again but his whole body still goes a couple of metres over the line.Therefore,T-R-Y.