What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How old is your computer?

mines around 2001 model but has had 4 rebuilds . Friend that does it for a carton or two.just wondering if you own..flexy rent..or what?My old 97 computer still works and is good for a few older games.[doom 1 and 2]

Jedda

Juniors
Mines about 4 months old and I've recently learnt a very valuable lesson...

DON'T download 2 anti-virus programmes at once or your computer goes belly up! #-o

Hopefully problem is now sorted *big thanks to my mate Dale* and now I can start making a more regular contribution to this forum. :D

My computer is 2 mths old

120gb
19 inch flat screen

my other computer>>>>>>>is locked in a cupboard its a piece of crap!!

Razor

Coach
Purchased mine June 30 1999. Since then I've only added 192mb RAM and a CD burner. Biggest hurdle in my system is the 16mb TNT2 v/c (For some reason I decided to buy a branded 16mb TNT2 rather than a cheaper non-branded 32mb TNT2)

MEE

Juniors
Not my computer but my Dad's. It's about a year old. G4 Mac with a massive Mitsubishi screen. Besides that I know very little about it.

IanG

Coach
Got my Frankinstein Old beast back in 2000. I've since made a few modifications to it but is still an old beast

RABK

Referee
Purchased mine June 30 1999. Since then I've only added 192mb RAM and a CD burner. Biggest hurdle in my system is the 16mb TNT2 v/c (For some reason I decided to buy a branded 16mb TNT2 rather than a cheaper non-branded 32mb TNT2)

Can i get payed now? :lol:

northey

First Grade
i got this one i am on now early last year i think..

the other computer that is sitting near me i got in 2000?

funky_pineapple

Juniors
Nearly 3 weeks old. When the technician came to install our Broadband, our computer didn't meet the requirements, even though the guy who signed us up said it was. :evil: So we ended up having to buy a new computer just to get the broadband on.

Risa

Bench
Mine's about 2 years old but I'm going to get a friend to re-build it for me. He used to work in the IT industry so I'm lucky!

legallyblonde

Juniors
It's not mine, its my old girls...its about 6 months old...I dont really know anything about computers so I won't pretend to.

It has a flat screen :thumn

Kaz

junior
Risa said:
Mine's about 2 years old but I'm going to get a friend to re-build it for me. He used to work in the IT industry so I'm lucky!

I'll send my PC to you to get it rebuilt. Then your friend can be busy.