What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How old is your computer?

Briza

Juniors
Mines a 3 month old AMD Athlon XP2600, Cheaper than the Celeron 2.8gmz and twice as Gnarley!

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Mine is really old by these standards. 2001! But I'm not looking to get a new one any time soon. Would love a laptop though!

General Knight

Juniors
Briza said:
Mines a 3 month old AMD Athlon XP2600, Cheaper than the Celeron 2.8gmz and twice as Gnarley!
I got and AMD athlon too. Its the cheaper alternative to the newer pentiums and works just as good if not even better.

Briza

Juniors
General Knight said:
Briza said:
I got and AMD athlon too. Its the cheaper alternative to the newer pentiums and works just as good if not even better.

When it comes to gaming the AMD Athlon XP 2500 1.8ghz eqauls the P4 2.4ghz, at a third of the cost.

Risa

Bench
Kaz said:
Risa said:
Mine's about 2 years old but I'm going to get a friend to re-build it for me. He used to work in the IT industry so I'm lucky!

I'll send my PC to you to get it rebuilt. Then your friend can be busy.

He's only charging me for the parts, mates rates. :D

*melliez*

Juniors
Risa said:
Kaz said:
Risa said:
Mine's about 2 years old but I'm going to get a friend to re-build it for me. He used to work in the IT industry so I'm lucky!

I'll send my PC to you to get it rebuilt. Then your friend can be busy.

He's only charging me for the parts, mates rates. :D

Gotta love those.. I know so many people who do that when I need stuff too! :D

My PC is almost 2 years old, I am looking at an upgrade soon.

I am considering a laptop though.

roopy

Referee
I went to look at new ones yesterday - a HP 'media station' bloody thing had a bigger screen than my TV and came with a remote control - makes my 2 and 1/2 year old puter look like a stone age toy - I'm suffering 'future shock' today. I'm probably the only one here who knows what that means - *sigh*

macavity

Referee
laptop is about 4mths old

so is desktop (only used as a server atm...)

both replacement for stolen items

I only had the first laptop for a month when it got nicked... #-o

Razor

Coach
Briza said:
General Knight said:
Briza said:

When it comes to gaming the AMD Athlon XP 2500 1.8ghz eqauls the P4 2.4ghz, at a third of the cost.

P4 2.4ghz shits all over the AMD XP 2500.

Anonymous

Juniors
roopy said:
I went to look at new ones yesterday - a HP 'media station' bloody thing had a bigger screen than my TV and came with a remote control - makes my 2 and 1/2 year old puter look like a stone age toy - I'm suffering 'future shock' today. I'm probably the only one here who knows what that means - *sigh*

Have a look at the ones they sell at Aldi.

Great features and a fantastic price. No monitor though.

I'm thinking of getting one actually.

Latest posts