What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how rude dragons

cityrail

Juniors
Dragons fan day this sunday and they have the nerve to charge $5.00 Adults and $2.00 children for entry

Dragons its a fan day make it free scumbags

cityrail

Juniors
Red V said:
Become a Red V Memeber, then you go in for free :lol:

Im not a dragon fan im a rugby league fan

Parramatta and Sydney Roosters fan days are free

just found it intresting they charge fans to meet the players .Dont clubs get enough out of fans during the year

SaintTPP

First Grade
cityrail said:
Red V said:

just found it intresting they charge fans to meet the players .Dont clubs get enough out of fans during the year
Yeh I know you are not and I agree with you, I was trying to be funny ie: Pay $65 a year for Season Tickets and then you can get in free at the Fan Days.

gullsfan

Juniors
Red V said:
cityrail said:
Red V said:

Yeh I know you are not and I agree with you, I was trying to be funny ie: Pay $65 a year for Season Tickets and then you can get in free at the Fan Days.
Out of interest, is that $65 a year for Kogarah only or WIN stadium as well? How many games would that cover? What does an on the day general admission cost at Kogarah ...errr, I mean Jubilee?

SaintTPP

First Grade
gullsfan said:
Red V said:
cityrail said:
Red V said:

Out of interest, is that $65 a year for Kogarah only or WIN stadium as well? How many games would that cover? What does an on the day general admission cost at Kogarah ...errr, I mean Jubilee?
$65 for a student for 5 games at Kogarah a year in General Admission, along with all the other benifits and stuff. I don't know how much it normally costs though for GA ticket.

Benny

First Grade
I don't believe they should charge either, but if your not a Red V Member you shouldn't be allowed in at the same token.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't believe they should charge either, but if your not a Red V Member you shouldn't be allowed in at the same token.

You're right. They should make it free, & if you're a Red V member you they should pay you to go

Latest posts