What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How should I feel?

[furrycat]

Coach
:eek:
the legend killer said:
in the end it all cums down to the fact of,are u willin to go through the pain if she cheats again???do u want he that bad?
could happen....she done it once why wouldnt she do it again?

Exactly! She knows that she can do that and you'll be coming back for her. Have a f**king awesome time- show her shes taken her best shot and missed.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
But my biggest concern is right now, on my own, before I see her, I feel so f**king awesome knowing she's finally had her heart broken. It's a horrible way to feel good if that makes sense... but I do, it's very guilt-inducing.

Timmah

Staff member
[furrycat] said:
:eek:

Exactly! She knows that she can do that and you'll be coming back for her. Have a f**king awesome time- show her shes taken her best shot and missed.

That's going to be filed under best advice ever. Taken her best shot and missed - perfect wording.

[furrycat]

Coach
What can I say, I'm a man who takes words from the song he is listening to on media player.

Shannon Noll - Lift ;-)

Timmah said:
I dunno, it's been so long it probably wouldn't affect me.

There's also a part of me who just wants another one night stand for old times sake... no strings attached.

The only reason why I ask, is that I am 6 months out of a 3 and a half year relationship.
About 3 months ago I was out with my mates and my Ex
Was there, she hooked-up with some random dude and I saw her,
But it was like watching 2 strangers, it didn't affect me at all.

It was then and only then I knew that I no longer felt anything for her.

Until you see her, you wont know.

Timmah

Staff member
I know you're hurting furry.

It feels like you're learning 'bout life the hard way furry...

[furrycat]

Coach
Timmah said:
I know you're hurting furry.

It feels like you're learning 'bout life the hard way furry...

And it ain't workin Timmah...

Seems like forever, that you been callin, the sex hotline... yeah

tlk

Bench
Timmah said:
But my biggest concern is right now, on my own, before I see her, I feel so f**king awesome knowing she's finally had her heart broken. It's a horrible way to feel good if that makes sense... but I do, it's very guilt-inducing.
fucck it!
wat goes round comes round!she had it coming!
live it up i say

Maggie

Juniors
Timmah said:

Since she has had her heart broken she might of completely changed and be a very different person, that happens to people sometimes.

[furrycat]

Coach
People's feelings change- but once a dirty little f**king cheater, always a dirty little f**king cheater. They've got the potential to do it again.

tlk

Bench
[furrycat] said:
Neither. She could have cut my testicles off and I'd forgive her before forgiving her for cheating :fist:
sorry mate cant agree there :?

Latest posts