What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Manipulate a Result

Which other game awards try’s and 5 minutes later it’s taken away…The game has become a joke with the sin binning of players, no other Sport that manipulates results like the NRL …Thanks for destroying whatever love I had for this game Vlandys…
The game is nothing like it was, at start of season I mentioned the play the balls, they are a joke.\

Let's start a crackdown this game 1 next season but Vlandys will not have it, as those games are in Vegas, heaven forbid there are penalties in the game.

The drop out rule which is a joke now, it doesn't help the attack by forcing a drop out.

Every year another rule which takes us further away from the game we grew up with, they don't care about us anymore we are the wrong demographic, I can see them moving to quarters not halves next.

And also the half time break it has always been 10 minutes now, its around 15 again Vlandys doesn't care

eddiesmith

Juniors
The 4-0 ruck infringements for the game says it all, multiple times a Sharks player had been tackled, got up to play the ball and was shoved back down, nothing…

But the biggest clue to how he was reffing was when Hazelton bullshit penalty occurred, he was discussing with SJ and others on why it wasn’t a sin bin. Was having a good chat and explaining everything.

Short time later heard him saying I won’t be discussing or explaining that decision to you, obviously to a Sharks player after a call went the Warriors way.

Clear bias and that’s not even looking at him patting the Warriors player on the back after they scored.

DJDL

First Grade
If Cutlet gets an NRL game next week he must have inflammatory photos of whoever appoints the refs.

The only positive I could think to take out of last night is that this clown will be nowhere near a finals match.

PJ

First Grade
Can we talk about the Nicho try for a sec. The player apparently impeded still had a defender between him and Nicho. Pretty much meaning no player was impeded. How is it that no one else picked up on this.

It is a BS penalty, but it has been ruled that way all year. I called it would be pulled back as soon as it happened.

Hunt should have known enough to keep moving through the line.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Can we talk about the Nicho try for a sec. The player apparently impeded still had a defender between him and Nicho. Pretty much meaning no player was impeded. How is it that no one else picked up on this.
They've that penalty when blokes are 3 defenders and 10 metres away. Cleary was awarded one recently. It's the players that are dumb. Just run all the way through the line and give them nothing to penalise.

DJDL

First Grade
It is a BS penalty, but it has been ruled that way all year. I called it would be pulled back as soon as it happened.

Hunt should have known enough to keep moving through the line.

Yep, said it to the wife as soon as I saw the replay.
Royce takes two more steps and it’s a non issue.
Stupid error.

Reactions: PJ

Latest posts