What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to sabotage a GF

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
2008+NRL+Grand+Final+Sea+Eagles+v+Storm+PMTsK88cmTdl.jpg

nek minnet..

1391134359817.jpg

5001690-3x2-940x627.jpg

roosters-celebrate-grand-final-win.jpg

david-williams-of-manly_18316ow4jwk7b1t5syq8tgrvc5.jpg

Paullyboy

Coach
This.

Jack Wighton proved that the no punch rule is now an asset to NRL teams, not a hindrance.

Next time a team plays the Roosters, send your scrub (say a Glenn Hall) to punch on with Shitchell or Maloney and hey presto your in front.

I love how everyone is acting like Feki is some angel who got beaten up by a big, bad bully.

They conveniently forget the reason why Wighton retaliated with punches.

firechild

First Grade
FTR, James Graham would have been a great candidate for your joke. Lost his last 5 grand finals hasn't he?

betcats

Referee
I love how everyone is acting like Feki is some angel who got beaten up by a big, bad bully.

Feki tackles Wighton, Wighton pushes Feki, Feki pushes Wighton harder, Wighton starts throwing them. It was all Wighton.

Pay two stooges, to go to the cops with an allegation of substance abuse. Blame the spine.

Oh yeah? Have you heard of perjury? Giving of false evidence? Conspiracy? These things are criminal offences in and of themselves. The scenario you outline is ridiculous in the extreme as if those accusations were found to be false, and considered to be based on malicious intent, those making the allegations would be prosecuted themselves.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Off topic, but how calm and relaxed does the Toovs look in this pic? Head coach in the NRL is a damn hard job.

agree..

have a look at two of the last 3 previous dragons coaches..

before:

hqdefault.jpg

after:

76165781-dragons-coach-nathan-brown-looks-on-from-the-gettyimages.jpg

before:

227078-steve-price.jpg

after:

290938-257b47cc-f66f-11e3-8ea9-a081f3513119.jpg

the bondi spy

Juniors
Thing is I wouldn't call what Feki did even punching back, it was more like defending himself with some fending.

And Im sure even DCE or Mitchell would raise there hands in retaliation if they were getting continually striked in the face.

Judging from your comments I would say you have been "striked" a few times yourself...

Canard

Immortal

Let me guess he said something about his mother?

Judging from your comments I would say you have been "striked" a few times yourself...

I'm guessing living in Bondi you've been punched around the ring a few times.

Latest posts