What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to watch NRL from overseas

broncos70

Juniors
Could anybody either pm me or write here how I could watch the games online?? I'll be watching from the U.S!

thanks

DC_fan

Coach
I heard something today about the NRL agreeing to show NRL games on a US Television network. Not sur which one though.

DC_fan

Coach
I caught up the info after I wrote my message. While its good to see the NRL being shown live in the US, the time it's being shown (3am) doesn't excite me.

But I suppose anything is better then nothing.

I caught up the info after I wrote my message. While its good to see the NRL being shown live in the US, the time it's being shown (3am) doesn't excite me.

But I suppose anything is better then nothing.

Isn't that live? I admit my maths calculating the time difference may be wrong.

drunkidiot

Juniors
Sign up with bet365 .com they have live streaming of pretty much every single game as long as you have some funds deposited in your account. Quality is pretty decent too. i have been using it in the uk since early 2011.

BODISGOD

Bench
Sign up with bet365 .com they have live streaming of pretty much every single game as long as you have some funds deposited in your account. Quality is pretty decent too. i have been using it in the uk since early 2011.

Certainly wouldn't work from the USA where gambling is illegal in most states. Paddy Power, bet365 ect all have filters and catch you quick enough if you try and place a bet from there. (Proxies too, the US Federal Govt obviously put the shits up them)

Latest posts