What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How/Where can I buy tickets for the tri-series games?

Moffo

Referee
Im headed over to London at the start of October, and im after some general information on where and how I can buy tickets for the games. Ill definitely be at the game in London and im looking to seeing the final

The final is to be in Leeds is it not? Im not too sure, I've forgot the scheduling

Any information would be much appreciated

Cheers,
Moffo

yakstorm

First Grade
Tickets online at Ticketmaster

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/cgi/asp_events/subcategory.asp?category=SPORT&minorcatnum=195&minorname=RUGBY(League

Justin666

Juniors
I dont know, so its best to order your ticket(s) now. I doubt the game at London will get sold out, but it could get close.

bazza

Immortal
Moffo said:
Im headed over to London at the start of October, and im after some general information on where and how I can buy tickets for the games. Ill definitely be at the game in London and im looking to seeing the final

The final is to be in Leeds is it not? Im not too sure, I've forgot the scheduling

Any information would be much appreciated

Cheers,
Moffo

When I went over for the test matches last year I actually rang up the RFL and ordered my tickets (didn't want to go all that way and not get a ticket)

Here is their website (http://www.rfl.uk.com)

They didn't have the on-line purchase option last year so that might be easier

yakstorm

First Grade
From what has been indicated, Manchester and Leeds matches are selling extremely well and I've heard they are close to the half-sold mark, so if you want to go to either of those, I recommend buying a ticket.

Tickets for the London game have really piked since TotalRL offered that "SAVE £5.00 PER TICKET when Australia take on New Zealand at Loftus Road Stadium, London on the 23 October!!" deal.

They also have one for the Mancheter game "HALF PRICE TICKETS when Great Britain take on Australia at the City of Manchester Stadium on the 30 October!!"

Latest posts