What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will Brett Stewart perform this weekend?

Tommax25

Bench
couldn't care less

Fair enough, but I always wonder about people who go into threads to just post that. You saw the title of the thread, you knew what it was about. Why did you open it? And then why bother to post in it? Honestly.

Tommax25

Bench
I do - I hope he plays sh*t, Manly down bottom is an enjoyable thing.

I know how you feel, I enjoyed seeing the cowbies down at 14-16 for almost the entire year almost as much as I enjoyed seeing manly at the top.

dubopov

Coach
Fair enough, but I always wonder about people who go into threads to just post that. You saw the title of the thread, you knew what it was about. Why did you open it? And then why bother to post in it? Honestly.

I often wonder why people often wonder why people bother starting totally f**king inane threads.

El Diablo

Post Whore

you wanted to know

pretty simple

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
with all the sh*t surrounding him, will he come back and have a blinder? or be a shell of his former self? if its the latter, Manly are finished for 2009...

My guess - he'll play OK.

Then, post game, he'll get horribly drunk, belt a sponsor, throw some coins, swear at a barmaid and have a crack at another teenager.

You gotta love the Snake.

perverse

Referee
if manly can't win this week with brett coming back into the squad i'm willing to write them off this season i think.

IanG

Coach
He might be imagining that each player has David Gallop's face and would take out his anger and frustration on them. In fatc if Gallop is there if he scores a try he should give him a gob full.

Dazraider

Juniors
Stewart will go well with the crowd behind him and the tigers woeful defence, he will score a try and carve up.
But if the tigers can actually defend which i think is impossible Stewart might have an average game.
But who really cares

Chook Norris

First Grade
i had a strong feeling he's bounce back well.. but not like that! hat-trick.. well done Brett

funnily enough,just before the match begun.. i said to my brother "imagine Stewart scores a hat-trick"...

Latest posts