What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how will geyer respond?

fred_knight

Juniors
So we all know Geyer is gonna fire up over remarks from Nasser and what i believe to be an interview "set up" by Weidler.

How will MG respond?
What will or should he say/do?

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
If he plays it smart he should say f**k all to the bearded f**k. Let his legal team do all the talking. MG might have hit the jackpot with this merkin. And if i was MG i would tell those f**kers at 9 to get rid of Weirdler once and for all.
Why does 9 need him now anyway? The only f**ker he ever interviewed or spoke about has f**ked off so should the red headed merkin. Who by the way was a severly obese child, which may explain his bitternes and resentment to most.

Last edited:

Satsok

Juniors
yeah not saying anything and then taking him to the cleaners in court would be the best option

fred_knight

Juniors
maybe being quiet is the politically correct thing to do, but knowing MG, i dont think he will be able to hold back

*Sandy*

First Grade
If he plays it smart he should say f**k all to the bearded f**k. Let his legal team do all the talking. MG might have hit the jackpot with this merkin. And if i was MG i would tell those f**kers at 9 to get rid of Weirdler once and for all.
Why does 9 need him now anyway? The only f**ker he ever interviewed or spoke about has f**ked off so should the red headed merkin. Who by the way was a severly obese child, which may explain his bitternes and resentment to most.

Don't hold back. lol.

mattyg

Bench
put one on Khoders chin then put one on Weidlers chin. Thats what he should do. He'd become a saint in the NRL community I feel.

fred_knight

Juniors
Something along the lnes of "what does Geyer know about loyalty, he played for Penrith and Perth etc, and was on dope most of the time"
its on one of the other threads

Pierced Soul

First Grade
MG has always spoken his mind -just most of it has been sh*t that only he understands. On the roast he said what other commentators dont have the balls to do, and is what i think 99% of elague fans are thinking.

you could see voss was disgusted as well especially when he was going to wiedler 'did someone put a gun to his head ($bw) and force him onto the plane' whent eh dribbler was trying to justify his behaviour

tiger_nick

Bench
Weidler is good mates with Gould, thats how he got the job at 9. hopefully even gus is disgusted by his latest actions and he gets the flick

On MGs response, can anybody actually see him holding back? lol

it wouldnt matter if every lawyer in town had told him to shut his mouth, its just not in his nature to do so

Latest posts