What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how will geyer respond?

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
He has brushed 2sm today to attend netball with his kids. Maybe he will say nothing

Khoder can you spell defamation, ??

TheDalek079

Bench
he'll do a tag team boxing match (do they have them) against Khoder and Weidler. Mundane's match will be the undercard

Fibroman

First Grade
MG may have copped (and given) a few shots around the melon when he was playing the game, but he is no fool now. I'm confident that MG will be as cool as a cucumber over this whole affair and let his QC do the talking.

All Mundoon's achmed manager and Ronald McDonald Weed-ler have done in the last couple of days is destroy their own credibility and boost MG's media career.

Mong

Post Whore
Defamation..

Hahaha

Not sure how his argument will hold up given his suspension served for testing positive during his career..

Cletus

First Grade
MG may have copped (and given) a few shots around the melon when he was playing the game, but he is no fool now. I'm confident that MG will be as cool as a cucumber over this whole affair and let his QC do the talking.

All Mundoon's achmed manager and Ronald McDonald Weed-ler have done in the last couple of days is destroy their own credibility and boost MG's media career.

He was right about the restraint of trade/salary cap angle. I didn't think MG said too much wrong. Weidler was interesting because he said Nasser was SBW's manager, and that's the only thing Nasser corrected in his interview. Does Weidler have something to do with Nasser?

Latest posts