1. LeagueUnlimited.com is proud to launch a brand new weekly publication - The Front Row - to accompany your footy weekend. INCLUDES team lists, match previews, match reports, key stats and news from around the National Rugby League - 32 pages and packed full. EDITION 1 - OUT NOW!
    JUST CLICK HERE TO READ ONLINE OR DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PDF COPY.
    Dismiss Notice

How will our side look for round 1!

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by Rabbits20, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Rabbits20

Rabbits20 Immortal

Will be interesting to see if Nicholls plays round 1 or do we give him a trundle in CC to build up some fitness. Nicholls will be in our best 17 if he’s fit enough and I think loads of our supporters are forgetting that on social media.

I still wouldn’t be surprised to see AJ in the 14 jersey.

Latrell
    Gagai
    Roberts
    Burns
    Graham
    Cody
    Reyno (C)
    Tatola
    Cook
    Tom
    Su’a
    Murray
    Knight

AJ
    Amone
    Lowe
    Nicholls

Sironen
    Goodwin
    Koloa
    Dillon/Allan

callmack1 likes this.
  2. hunters

hunters Juniors

Reckon your pretty close supercoach, although I'm not sold on Sua. Bad luck for the boy to get knocked out so early so I have both concerns over his match fitness but he really hasn't shown that much so far (would love for him to show me up!). Just doesn't seem to have a hole running / line break / tackle break ability.

With Wade Graham and Xerri running at him all game, I'm not sure if he's up for it but Bennett seems to love him. Lowe has missed the last few too but seems to have a better head on him and might just steal the spot.