What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will souths go without Reynolds?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Geez this thread has been quiet hasn't it:lol:

3 wins in a row without Reynolds!

Well done boys South Sydney Marches On:D:D

Wait til Reynolds comes back then Souths will be even more dangerous!

alien

Referee

Well done boys South Sydney Marches On:D:D

Wait til Reynolds comes back then Souths will be even more dangerous!

One of the reasons they struggled earlier in the season without Reynolds was because Sutton was also missing in some of those games. Sutton is underrated by some.

Rabbits20

Immortal
One of the reasons they struggled earlier in the season without Reynolds was because Sutton was also missing in some of those games. Sutton is underrated by some.

Yep I completely agree and rate Sutton highly.

Sutton is a very important player for us.

Maximus

Coach

Wow congrats on beating the Eels, Titans and a Warriors side that is 11 from 31 in the last 3 seasons in away games. May as well just hand them the premiership now :roll:

Come back when you beat a decent team without him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wow congrats on beating the Eels, Titans and a Warriors side that is 11 from 31 in the last 3 seasons in away games. May as well just hand them the premiership now :roll:

Oh the butthurt!!!

Thanks for your congrats, how sweet it is:D

Well done boys:D:D

Rabbits20

Immortal

The reason Souths struggled without him earlier on was because Sutto was injured too.

Now Sutto is at 6 we are winning without Reynolds:D

Sutto is very important to Souths.

Galeforce

Bench

what is important now is getting Points , so that when finals time come , Souths are there.
If Souths have their key players available and fit , like Reynolds , then we will be happy to fbeat any decent team we face.

You can count winning against decent teams ( like who?) now , I will be happy with my team getting points.

As for decent teams , the only team that has wiped us this year has been Cowboys.I look forward to a finals rematch with them.

alien

Referee
what is important now is getting Points , so that when finals time come , Souths are there.
If Souths have their key players available and fit , like Reynolds , then we will be happy to fbeat any decent team we face.

You can count winning against decent teams ( like who?) now , I will be happy with my team getting points.

exactly right!

Rabbits20

Immortal

As for decent teams , the only team that has wiped us this year has been Cowboys.I look forward to a finals rematch with them.

Spot on.

We play the Cowboys again in about R22 I think.

When Reynolds comes back the whole Souths team will get a big lift and the Keary/Reynolds combo will only get better with Keary having added more to his game in Reynolds absence.

Charlie124

First Grade
In fairness, the Tigers are a formidable lineup without Farah and Woods, souffs were lucky to keep it within 30

MacDougall

First Grade
I know you're taking the piss but tbh I wish we could move Farah on. Cherrington can play dummy half well enough and his money could be used to sign a tough backrower and a tough centre to round out our side.

Vic Mackey

Referee
In fairness, the Tigers are a formidable lineup without Farah and Woods, souffs were lucky to keep it within 30

A cowboys team missing Morgan, JT, Tamou and Scott held us to 0. Three weeks later that exact same team puts 34 on a souths team missing 1 origin player.

Reynolds is shit. If you want your halfback kicking it after a 40m break when you have a 4 on 2 then he's your man. For all Brooks deficiencies the try he scored tonight is a try Reynolds could only dream of scoring, and in 4 years of first grade he hasn't even looked like doing it. And who was the player that brooks beat to make the line break? Yep that's right, old Adam Plodylds

Last edited: