What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will Warne go in Sri Lanka

Paj8

Juniors
no he isnt in the squad but kasperwich coming in bichel should be ahead of him i reckon

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
McSharkie said:
Which leg spinner is better Craig?

and

Twizzle, is Hogg even in the Test Squad?

No he aint.

But, remmeber in India 2 years ago when Matty Hayden played well in the test matches, and the selectors asked him to stay on for the ODIs.

If Hoggy has a good ODI series, which he is, it could just happen.

Here's hoping.

Macca

Coach
I would actually prefer Hogg and Warne in tandom than Warne and MacGill for obvious reasons. You know what else could happen. They could pick 3 spinners and 2 quicks, 5 batsmen + Gilchrist. The team would look something like this:

1. Hayden
2. Langer
3. Ponting
4. Lehman
5. Katich
6. Gilchrist
7. Hogg
8. Warne
9. Lee
10. Gillespie
11. MacGill
12. Williams

They'd probably have to drop Martyn out of the batsmen. There are plenty of options there though, even if Hogg isn't picked. Lehamn and Katich can both bowl ok. I still doubt Symonds will get a run, but his offies could work there way in too.

Macca

Coach
They are right up there, but not as good IMO. I'll agree with the majority of the experts and go with Warne.

Craig

Juniors
Why not have your own opinion? Why not have your opinion on how is greatest and then to follow the leader because it is to easy.