What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How would you like to be Sam Burgess??

big boppa eel

Juniors
The Colonel said:
And just on Fui...... I honestly think he should count himself lucky to have been selected on this tour and I'm not sure that he will be there again if the Kiwis are at full strength. He works well in the Eels rotation but he hasn't had the same impact at the International level.
Should have stuck with Tonga, big fish in a small pond, not the case playing for kiwis.

bartman

Immortal
I agree that Fui is probably not a first choice full strength Kiwi option. Having seen him play for Tonga last year, he was overshadowed by Solomon Haumono from his own team.

That Burgess kid also earnt Leon Pryce a suspension earlier this year because Leon Pryce was caught on video wishing Burgess a "happy christmas"... an intentional illegal squeeze of the testicles!

gavin

Juniors
Good hit by Sam if you ask me, Cant wait until tonight.

1st test win for years I hope.