What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How???

MONY said:
he made a number of poor decisions and was missing in attack. His attempt of tackle on Dykes was laughable. he caught the ball and stepped over touch and they scored in the other corner. He could have let it go it was right in front of me. Being at the game, he seemed very quiet and it reminded me of his first half against the bulldogs.

And yet Slater was still our best Player. :evil:

shadow grinder

First Grade
MONY said:
he made a number of poor decisions and was missing in attack. His attempt of tackle on Dykes was laughable. he caught the ball and stepped over touch and they scored in the other corner. He could have let it go it was right in front of me. Being at the game, he seemed very quiet and it reminded me of his first half against the bulldogs.

its a team sport mate...the forwards were crap. hill was off injured, orford was crap.

Slater cant do everything for the f**king team.

he was good on the kick returns i thought...he rarely passed before the line and hit it up good...

and its all well and good to say "he should have let it go" he was the one chasing the ball ....he was there , you were sitting in the grandstand with a pie in ya gob , ...and if the defence had been up to scratch they would have defended the next set better.

Altho one thing i will say bad about slater....is that as of late he isnt showing any urgency in what he does....under the high ball and in goals he seems to jog to the ball or take forever to do anything...he needs to get some sense of urgency back into his game.

other then that he has been one of our best this year and he needs the entire team to work with him....

MONY

Juniors
and its all well and good to say "he should have let it go" he was the one chasing the ball ....he was there , you were sitting in the grandstand with a pie in ya gob , ...and if the defence had been up to scratch they would have defended the next set better.

mate i was deadseat 10m away and i swear the ball was going into touch. he could have shielded it. i agree with the defense part of what you said though....terrible defense from a scrum.

Norths are going so well. I think Storm should give Rob Tanielu a run. He was terrific against Burleigh. Kaufusi also had a good game vs Sharks. If there are problems then they should look to Norths for some players right now.

shadow grinder

First Grade
unlike heaps of players that have come down from devils.

altho i msut admit i have seen kaufusi play 2-3 good games in NRL. last week vs sharks he wasnt bad. and vs the panthers earlier in the year he wasnt bad ethier.

tanielu has never even looked half good out there.

kaufusi has heaps of size ...just needs to run harder...and get more metres up.

im looking forward to seeing scott anderson, gardner and possibly anthony boyd in action...hopefully next year.

Pearce is a halfback and he's still with the Bears' Harold Matthews team. At least 3 years before he can step up to 1st grade, maybe 4.

Mitchell Pearce is in Harold Matthews, yes, at least according to the Bears website. He's certainly not in Premier League nor Jersey Flegg.

girvie

Staff member
He is in Year 11 at school this year. He will play SG Ball (under-18s) next year.

The_Savage_1

Juniors
shadow grinder said:
unlike heaps of players that have come down from devils.

altho i msut admit i have seen kaufusi play 2-3 good games in NRL. last week vs sharks he wasnt bad. and vs the panthers earlier in the year he wasnt bad ethier.

tanielu has never even looked half good out there.

kaufusi has heaps of size ...just needs to run harder...and get more metres up.

im looking forward to seeing scott anderson, gardner and possibly anthony boyd in action...hopefully next year.

gardner wont play NRL

Latest posts