What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hows your club shaping up for the run in.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the raiders looked like they are starting to hit their straps
we are playing a more expansive game, Monaghan and Wiki back this week for us
and the only other injury worth note atm from memory is Graham who will be back in 4-6

we should make the top 6 IMO, we have a nice, not easy, but nice run home

Kiwi

First Grade
The Broncos are looking in good shape. With Devere and Carlaw missing this weekends game against the Dragons, but will be back next week. Seymour and Barry Berrigan are our only two players that will miss the rest of the season.

Form wise we are going alright, need to improve. We played crap against the Raiders, and also against the Rabbits. Got away with the points last week, but seriously need to improve 2 things, our defense and the killer instinct.

Kiwi

First Grade
thuganomics said:
Kiwi, What is the Problem with Mick De vere, why wasn't he named? What did he do?

Torn Quad, shouldn't have played against the Rabbits but did. Possible he could miss next weeks game too, but he is listed on the site as only being out for 1 match.

Jamesy

Juniors
I can't wait for the next to weeks of games to come and go 4 the dragons. It will bo our 2 toughest games of the season. Broncos 2nite and roosters next week. IMO we should come away with 2 points but we can just as easily come away with 2 losses. Two very crucial games that could make or break our top 4 chances

Newcastle
Bye
5 out 0f 8 at home
Buderus-kennedy-Simpson-Abraham-O Davis-Tahu-An Improving 5/8 in Ennis
But its the forward power we have been lacking and a full fit Kennedy/Simpson/Abraham is a lot more stable for us

looking at 7th-maybe 6th

melon....

Coach
Tupou - 3-4 weeks Hammy
Crocker 1 week - Rib Carts
Sam Perrett - 6 weeks - ankle

Thats pretty much it from Easts. Looking ok on the injury front considering the amount of footy the team is playing with Rep matches. As for form...no comment.

choc_soldier

Coach
Can be better. Lucky I think to be in 5th, based on the last month or so.

Origin players coming back to full duty can only be a positive. The imminent returns of Gower, Girdler and Pritchard will give us a bit of a more menancing look.

We need our full team on the paddock to be a force, simple. Without Gower, we lack some direction.

We have dropped off the pace, but come finals time, we will fire up... hopefully! [-o<

Macca

Coach
To answer the original question. BETTER than last year, not as good as 2002. We should cause a few headaches.

HappyTiger

Juniors
TIGERS must beat Manly if they are gonna make it.And then i think its paramount that we win our remaining home matches.That would put us thereabouts.And if we can jag a win or two away from home we should be somewhere in the picture.Injuries have hurt us all season but the guys must step up and be counted.

miccle

Bench
Broncos are doing ok, not bad but not on fire just yet. Still have to wait and see how we get out of the origin season, but I'm feeling pretty darn confident that we won't have a repeat of 2003.

I can't believe how well some of the young blokes are developing out this way! Karmichael Hunt has just been an outstanding revelation this year, and I reckon he is one of the most dangerous attacking players in the NRL. Having blokes like himself, Gordie, S Berrigan and McGuire fit and fresh when the origin blokes are buggered is a huge plus.

greentooth

Juniors
I'm confident we'll make the 8. Our remaining games are:

Cowboys (h)
Panthers (a)
Warriors (h)
Sea Eagles (a)
Knights (a)
Storm (h)
Roosters (h)
Bye
Rabbits (h)

Not what i would call a tough run home, could be a lot worse

MadDogMason

Juniors
Bulldogs are looking great and sharp with the football...Pretty dissapointed with there defence last week against Manly but time will tell if they can improve on that come Sunday against the Storm. If we can beat the Storm which I think we can than we will have a pretty good lead up to the final's and could recive the minor premiership. We get stars JT and Sonny Bill Williams back after the Storm game so it's looking good for us :mrgreen:

Latest posts