What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hulk Hogan

thuganomics

Coach
Does anyone think that Hogan will have yet another 'one last match'?

I mean I do think he deserves to go out at a Wrestlemania event, and i hope that its a dream match. Maybe Hogan vs HBK, or even Hogan vs Stone Cold. Either one will be great for me.

I just dont think that Backlash will be his last match, I think he deserves to go out better then a RAW brand PPV.

brandell

Juniors
I suspect that Hogans last match ever will be against Austin because a while ago he appeared on a radio show and during the show he hinted on a match between him and Austin. He went on about how he thought it would be a huge match, showcasing two of the most popular wrestlers ever.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened at Wrestlemainia next year.

EvolutionUber

Juniors
Big Pete said:
Why did he take the Leg Drop off his moves list btw?

I don't think so but when hes been on WWE latly we haven't seen him do a leg drop we have seen him hulking-up, big boots and a 10 min post down but where is the leg drop?

IanG

Coach
Well as far as a dream match goes it's a shame that it took a WCW House show for there to be a match between him and the Hitman Bret Hart

RABK

Referee
Hogan hips are absolutely f**ked, hence no leg drops. You won't see many in his last few months.

Eelectrica

Referee
I purchased the WM 19 and 20 DVD's recently and I though Micheals performance in both was amazing, as it was in WM 21. I think a Hogan Vs HBK match would be a great way for Hogan to go out as Micheals would ensure it was another classic.

-ReyRey-

Juniors
Hogan vs Michaels wouldn't be that good... Hogan can't perform anymore.. he can't even do his finisher anymore, so any of his matches won't be that good at all..

Mr Saab

Referee
Hogan is a pathetic has been with leather skin, no hair and a bad tan. sorry, but its true.
Hogan should pi$$ off and not wrestle anymore. He has zero moves and cant take a bump whatsoever. His entire arsenal is a boot to the face, and even then it looks like he will tear a hamstring when he does it.
Hogan was GREAT in the 80s and early 90s, but this is 2005...Hogan is washed up.
Hogan vs the Rock at Mainia 18 was bad enough, it was a bad match as far as in ring work goes....no some 3 yrs later he wants to go again!!!
sickening

tiburon

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
Hogan is a pathetic has been with leather skin, no hair and a bad tan. sorry, but its true.
Hogan should pi$$ off and not wrestle anymore. He has zero moves and cant take a bump whatsoever. His entire arsenal is a boot to the face, and even then it looks like he will tear a hamstring when he does it.
Hogan was GREAT in the 80s and early 90s, but this is 2005...Hogan is washed up.
Hogan vs the Rock at Mainia 18 was bad enough, it was a bad match as far as in ring work goes....no some 3 yrs later he wants to go again!!!
sickening

...or he could do a Ric Flair?

Iafeta

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
sickening

My biatch watches the trash (wrestling), I don't watch it with her as I reckon its all trash.

But the other day I heard that... I am a Real American, I am a Real American, fight for my rights, fight for whats right (or whatever the words are)... so I jumped, and ran to the big screen, HULKAMANIA, BROTHER!

Yes, he looked old, delapidated, but sh!t, if I was 55 I'd love to look in that sort of shape.

And he still had the charisma, the Hollywood blond mo, the red and yellow clothing, the Hollywood belt, the hulking up, the ripping of the shirt, the make some noise you biatches to the crowd signal. So, anyways, I watched him and sat down and watched the rest of the show, not too shabby. Even watched a bit of Smackdown. Not great, but, ok for a giggle.

The point of this is I know why the WWF (WWE whatever) got Hulkster back. The same reason I'd wish they'd bring back Bret Hart or Sting or Macho Man. They get the old school fans interested again. It brings in a whole new niche of fans. I loved it.

Mr Saab

Referee
i liked hogan...back in 1988. This is 2005, time for a new breed.
I liked wally lewis and mal meninga in 1988, but this is 2005...time for the Lockyers, Webckes etc.
Hogan was had more comebacks than michael jordan and alan langer combinded.

bender

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
i liked hogan...back in 1988. This is 2005, time for a new breed.
I liked wally lewis and mal meninga in 1988, but this is 2005...time for the Lockyers, Webckes etc.
Hogan was had more comebacks than michael jordan and alan langer combinded.

Are you going to honestly tell me that if Wally Lewis and Mal Meninga came out of retirement tomorrow and Wally threw the big long loopy pass to set up Meninga who crashed over the top of the NSW centre to score the winning try, you wouldnt be going off?

Mr Saab

Referee
no...i want to remember them for the glory days....like lewis for leading he maroons in the 80s and early 90s.... and mal for his bullocking charges and try for the 1990 roo tour amongst many other things.

I want to rememeber hogan for beating the iron sheik at MSG 1984, cage match at mainia 2, match with andre mainia 3, mega powers exploding mainia 5, mainia 6 vs the utlimate warrior (ultimate goose)....stuff like that.

Not some washed up leather back who looks like he will tear a hamstring when he uses the big boot. The guy is WASHED up. Today i like watching Angle, Eddie, Benoit....these are todays stars...same with league...today its about the Lockyers, SBW, Hunts, Slaters, etc.

get my drift?

bender

Juniors
Charlie Saab said:
no...i want to remember them for the glory days....like lewis for leading he maroons in the 80s and early 90s.... and mal for his bullocking charges and try for the 1990 roo tour amongst many other things.

I want to rememeber hogan for beating the iron sheik at MSG 1984, cage match at mainia 2, match with andre mainia 3, mega powers exploding mainia 5, mainia 6 vs the utlimate warrior (ultimate goose)....stuff like that.

Not some washed up leather back who looks like he will tear a hamstring when he uses the big boot. The guy is WASHED up. Today i like watching Angle, Eddie, Benoit....these are todays stars...same with league...today its about the Lockyers, SBW, Hunts, Slaters, etc.

get my drift?

I will bet you were spewing when George Foreman cold cocked Michael Moorer and won the World Boxing championship. Or when an old Artie Beetson pulled out one more vintage display to win qld the first Origin title.

Latest posts