What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hull KR,go the Robins

I've also decided HKR would probably be the better SL option as well. I'd like to see Widnes back in SL but HKR offers a bit more at present. Firstly they haven't had a chance before while Widnes had its chance. Secondly they have been the better team for most of the year. And thirdly the prospect of a Hull derby at the KC is too good to turn down.

I wonder will we get coverage of the Grand Final here in Aus? I noticed Fox screened a couple of the Challendge Cup games this year.​

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
For sure. It was live last year (you are talking about ESL right?) at about 2am on Sunday morning. I'm sure with a thrid Fox Sports channel we'll get it live again. It'll be a good weekend of footy next week with the Tri-Nations aswell. Go Hull!

S.S.T.I.D said:
For sure. It was live last year (you are talking about ESL right?) at about 2am on Sunday morning. I'm sure with a thrid Fox Sports channel we'll get it live again. It'll be a good weekend of footy next week with the Tri-Nations aswell. Go Hull!

Its on tomorrow morning our time. I dont think its listed in the Fox guide.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Newcastlerabbit said:
Its on tomorrow morning our time. I dont think its listed in the Fox guide.

Are you talking about NL1? If so then yeah, no way it will be televised over here unfortunately.

S.S.T.I.D said:
Are you talking about NL1? If so then yeah, no way it will be televised over here unfortunately.

Yes.I hoped that they would screen it, because we got some of the Challendge cup games this year on Fox via the BBC.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Newcastlerabbit said:
Yes.I hoped that they would screen it, because we got some of the Challendge cup games this year on Fox via the BBC.

Yeah. I might be wrong, but I'd be astounded if they showed a NL1 game though (even if it is the final). You'd think they could with the extra channel. It would be a very entertaining game.

S.S.T.I.D said:
Yeah. I might be wrong, but I'd be astounded if they showed a NL1 game though (even if it is the final). You'd think they could with the extra channel. It would be a very entertaining game.

Spot on,especially as you said with now the extra channel.I know plenty of people who would be interested in watching it.

Evil Homer

Staff member
If for some reason any of you guys are up at about 3 AM and want to listen to the game,you will probably be able to do so here.

congrats to justin morgan and hull kr (quietly)

morgan has got toulouse (i think some french non sl team) and hull kr to the semis of the challenge cup the last two years and got hull kr pomoted. great job

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, a top effort and Morgs seems like a quality young coach. Gotta be proud for the ex-Parramatta lad...

ChrisHKR

Juniors
deluded pom? said:
Let the red and white scum have their day in the sun .

What a shame that this guy has to resort to insults (must be a Ull fan)

I am a HKR supporter that was wishing HULL FC to win in the GF last week.

Is there any wonder most ESL supporters do not want to go to the KC if this moron is representative of the Ull supporters.

It is great that Hull has two teams in the ESL and that the only true derby in the English game is back.

May HKR prosper and Hull FC sink in a Gateshead bog.

bartman

Immortal
Probably tongue in cheek, hope it wasn't meant in too a cranky manner. Perhaps preparing for the spirit of the upcoming derbies?

It will be great for the city to have it's two teams in the top flite, and fun for the rest of us to watch.

deluded pom?

Coach
I'm old enough to remember the garbage that came out of ,and still does ,Caravan Park . They tell us that we were formed in 1999 when we merged with Gateshead and call us Gateshull yet still tell us they beat us at Wembley in 1980 . That's how thick the average Dobbins' fan is . Roll on the 4/6 easy points we'll get next season .

ChrisHKR

Juniors
deluded pom? said:
I'm old enough to remember the garbage that came out of ,and still does ,Caravan Park . They tell us that we were formed in 1999 when we merged with Gateshead and call us Gateshull yet still tell us they beat us at Wembley in 1980 . That's how thick the average Dobbins' fan is . Roll on the 4/6 easy points we'll get next season .

My last point proved I think:x

Hope both of deluded pom's brain cells enjoy his small minded bagging of us HKR fans. Bask in the glory of being the major team in Hull while it lasts because as they say 'what goes around, comes around' (if you ask nicely someone may explain that to you):crazy: