What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hutch Must Be Dropped....now!!!!!

Barrowmundi

Hutch has nothing! Gone are the busting runs he showed last year, and i believe his fitness is worse. They target him in defence and he cant react quick enough. Surely Raper can see we dont get any value out of him anymore, he plays just over 20 mins or less which isnt good enough. And dont get me started on the garden gnome, all I will say is that if he stays we loose.

chili pepper

Bench
You'd habe to think that Villa is close. Now that we have lost Raper has no excuse for not changing the team

Barrowmundi

selmes might be a better choice, he looks fitter and is a big unit. It worked with Douglas (using younger big guy) so why not give Selmes a shot. IMO Villa looks as unfit as Hutch.

I saw him make a tackle, the Dogs player ran straight into him. He has the same defensive impact as a goal post.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
STEVE R said:
How did Villa go in Premier League?

Hutch has had nothing all year.

Villa lookes 1000kg stronger than anybody in premier league. he can also pre empt the attack & rush up.
he is ready x 10

Lucky for Birds effort today, other wise I would have said Villa in Bird Gone.

Now I have to think about who to drop, but I think Hilly will get the chop.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
So you think bird went well today Reefy?

i reckon drop Hutch and put Villa on the bench.

McLovin

Staff member
Bird sucks. Give me a consistant Hilder off the bench rather than that idiot.

imasharkie

Coach
Hutchy what has gone wrong. You were the legend last year.

I think your two biggest supporters are losing faith. That right Inferno?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Barrowmundi said:
selmes might be a better choice, he looks fitter and is a big unit. It worked with Douglas (using younger big guy) so why not give Selmes a shot. IMO Villa looks as unfit as Hutch.

My mail is that Selmes has been offered peanuts, is out of favour, injured, looking to part company and about 1,000,000/1 to get a shot.