What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hynes Insight

Special K

Coach

32 minutes but it gives you an insight into the person we have just signed. Put the time aside and watch it. This kid is something different.

After that went viral Matty Johns did an interview with him which can be seen below

snout

First Grade
At the end Johns calls his dickhead son over and tells him to be more like Nicho.
Polite.
Respectful.
Appreciative.
He speaks with genuine humility. Respects his teammates and even raps a bloke whos been playing for 10 minutes in harry grant.
Bellamy gives him the biggest rap in saying hes never seen a bloke impress as much in preseason

Quicksilver

Bench
At the end Johns calls his dickhead son over and tells him to be more like Nicho.
Polite.
Respectful.
Appreciative.
He speaks with genuine humility. Respects his teammates and even raps a bloke whos been playing for 10 minutes in harry grant.
Bellamy gives him the biggest rap in saying hes never seen a bloke impress as much in preseason

wait... I thought we wanted hard asses and didn’t care about this fluff stuff...

Sorry. I’ll let you have your moment.

snout

First Grade
wait... I thought we wanted hard asses and didn’t care about this fluff stuff...

Sorry. I’ll let you have your moment.
Its Enya.

Havent l heard this one?...they all sound the same...isnt that the same as that other one?

Bob Scott

Juniors
Hynes all the way , if you watched the Panthers last night you would have seen Burton looking very average , with their stars gone never really stepped up like Hynes has at storm with their big names missing . Burtons kicking game was very average and not sure he's the Bulldogs answer . Hynes has looked very composed in everything he's done , reckon he's gonna be a star for us .

Frenzy.

Immortal
Can build a team around him for sure

This is actually the first domino, which from the start was never any individual. Domino 1 was to get a marquee player to build a team around. A guy who others wanted to come and play with. A stand up guy. Squeaky clean with good values.

Its the first of a dozen things that were spoken of privately and hinted at in here.

Hynes will eventually be captain of this mob I reckon.

Tiger Shark

Bench
There’s a 6min highlights on YouTube from his Manly days. Can’t post the link for some reason but not hard to find.

Plays 6 and 7, bit of Fullback. Shows a lot of skills we don’t see him need to do with the Storm but has all the kicks in his kick bag that’s for sure.

If he didn’t get injured and the mental setbacks he had I think he’d be far more established by now.

Can’t wait to see him at the Sharks and will be going for the Storm this year when he’s playing. Any big game and final experience he gets this year the better for us.

Yeah, yeah. Your real name is Ben Dover isn't it?
No . Thats my cousin you are thinking of. You'd like him. He likes playing Dominoes too! Gets all dressed up like a domino .Lines up with his mates . Guy in fronts always yelling "Form a circle! Form a circle ! "