What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hypocritical bullsh*t from Cam Smith

hybrideel

Bench
While we are bashing Cam Smith, did anyone watch last night's game? I think it was Steve Turners try near the end, smith got the ball from dummy half then ran left to right. He dummied a pass to the right and then had to change his body position so he was passing left to throw the cutout pass to Billy Slater(i think). In this day of professionalism it struck me as extremely strange that the Australian hooker can't pass left to right well

caylo

Bench
If that's the case then he'd be playing for Wests and wouldn't be one of our juniors at all.

Nope im pretty sure they fall under the parramatta district as we played them and I played for wenty, guilford and parramatta marist as a school kid and tonny/all saints tigers as a uni student recently.
P.S its actually ment cabramatta not campbeltown (my error) so that may change it a bit ;)

Last edited: