What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I admit it

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
What the hell is this? I leave for a few short days and I come to this mockery!?

PWA, I realise that you must aspire to the levels of greatness I have attained and I know that the adage says 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery', but this is an outrage! Taking the credit for my witty ripostes and the loyal but vocal fan base I've scraped out on this forum?

However, I see that you have had the intestinal fortitude to repent, so I will not question your loyalty to IanGism. You have been flying the flag of IanG for a long time, and I respect a man who has seen the light as I have. But be warned, any further attempts to steal my identity will not be chuckled away good naturedly.

TJS - I am flattered that my posts have inspired you to consider adopting a new moniker, but isn't it just a little long-winded? iangsbiggestfansbiggestfan might be a little extravagent. Have you considered a tasteful tattoo? Perhaps a signature in the same vein as mine? In the end it is your decision, but I ask you to consider the aesthetic effects of your newfound passion for my cause.

Parki

Bench
What the hell is this? I leave for a few short days and I come to this mockery!?

PWA, I realise that you must aspire to the levels of greatness I have attained and I know that the adage says 'imitation is the sincerest form of flattery', but this is an outrage! Taking the credit for my witty ripostes and the loyal but vocal fan base I've scraped out on this forum?

However, I see that you have had the intestinal fortitude to repent, so I will not question your loyalty to IanGism. You have been flying the flag of IanG for a long time, and I respect a man who has seen the light as I have. But be warned, any further attempts to steal my identity will not be chuckled away good naturedly.

TJS - I am flattered that my posts have inspired you to consider adopting a new moniker, but isn't it just a little long-winded? iangsbiggestfansbiggestfan might be a little extravagent. Have you considered a tasteful tattoo? Perhaps a signature in the same vein as mine? In the end it is your decision, but I ask you to consider the aesthetic effects of your newfound passion for my cause.

blah

we speak english in this country, maybe you should try it

Gene Krupa

Referee
iangsbiggestfan said:

You are a mockery!

iangsbiggestfan said:

Im sorry IGBF! Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we will spread the message of Iangism together!

Big Tim

First Grade
You know, I was talking to a guy at work yesterday and he told me that he knows this girl who lived with a guy, who worked with another guy who's sister's best friend's boyfriend once had a homosexual experience with this guy who's cousin once had coffee with a guy who said he thought he knew who iansbiggestfan was! :shock: :shock:

Parki

Bench
You know, I was talking to a guy at work yesterday and he told me that he knows this girl who lived with a guy, who worked with another guy who's sister's best friend's boyfriend once had a homosexual experience with this guy who's cousin once had coffee with a guy who said he thought he knew who iansbiggestfan was!

Really?

How fascinating :p

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
Im sorry IGBF! Come Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we will spread the message of Iangism together!

I had no intention of leaving, PWA, but your sincere thirst for my presence is appreciated. I'll put down your attempt at stealing my identity as nothing more than youthful ambition. Clearly I have inspired you to better yourself, but at all times remember that it is IanG who inspires me. If you wish to 'be' somebody else, perhaps start by modelling yourself off of the great one.