What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am one very unhappy man

Alan Shore

First Grade
Yesterday on PS2, all my files were erased because during a game, it froze and I had to reset. I lost everything - the first 4 videos, WCC, SOO, City-Country, Internationals, League God mode and Sidhe HES All-Stars!

DEATH TO SONY!

(and watchout Mario, my lawyers are on to you - this wouldn't have happened if you weren't so reckless as to not release the game on GameCube! :lol: )

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
that happened to me but in a slightly different way and didnt lose as much

i lost 4-5 videos state of origin wcc city v country internationals but when that happened i hadnt unlocked league god mode or anything.

it happened by my sister overwriting my files for a different game on my memory card

i also lost 2 created teams that took me ages to create

i created around 25 players and they all were erased but they are back on deck now

Fabio

Juniors
I keep a backup of my Rugby League saved game on a second memory card. If you don't have one it's worth the investment to stop incidents like this, and the destructive nature of little sisters!

Alan Shore

First Grade
I'm REALLY PISSED OFF NOW!

I just won NRL again, but SOO and City-Country HAVE NOT, I repeat, HAVE NOT BEEN UNLOCKED!

Rockn

Juniors
I s there any form of the game saved on your memory card? If so delete it, in hope that it confuses the PS2 into thinking this is the first time you played it... It worked for my XBOX... and it's not as if you have anything to lose :lol: :lol:

Rockn

Juniors
I've had to do it twice. Still all to find out that on the XBOX you can only Customise AND/OR create 32 teams total. That means if you customise all NRL teams you can only create 17 custom sides. If you do NRL and ESL you can only customise 1 or 2 teams. SH!thouse! But I didn't lose my SoO etc

-JJ-

Juniors
I lost all my crap too, I was deleting my save games and it screwed up, lost all the hours, my custom players, teams unlocked crap etc.