What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am proud of our team.

innerwestrabbit

Juniors
Great night out at the game, the first 25mins both sides were great, it looked like we were getting the better of the game. Such a shame that Reynolds did his hammy, I got sense that we would struggle to win from there, but we kept competing, just did not have the composure that Reynolds brings for our last play options.I have always been a fan of the Coal Train, but for all the good he does, boy he can come up with some howlers as well, I think a sutton, burgess and Teo back row has a nice ring about it.I thought we missed King, more than I thought we would, Macqueen is just too much of a plodder out wide. If we find a center, if Keary can step up to first grade. We can go further next season.

Congrats to the Doggies, they exploited our weakness. But they will struggle to beat the Stirm with there halves pairing

Zigwaa

Bench
So proud of the boys this year. Out did my expectations. I'm confident we'l be better for it next year and will haev some welcome additions to the squad.

Some bad luck with Reynolds going down injured on Saturday when we were in front, could have been diferent had he stayed on the field.

A big thanks and farewell to Scott Geddes, Eddy Pettybourne and Dave Taylor for their service to the club.

t10do

Juniors
I can honestly say that at the start of the season, MY expectations were really just to make the top 8. The boys should be proud of themselves. I agree with a lot of what has been said here RE the season. On that note:

It is great to see a hungry Inglis once again.

Kudos to our strength and conditioning coaches as the likes of Everingham and Burgess (L.) I reckon are twice as strong as they were week one (I realize it also comes with experience).

Highlight of the season was obviously Reynolds. I am another one licking my lips at a potential pairing with Keary.

GuardDog

Juniors
Congratz on a good season Maguire has a lot to work with. B Teo will bring plenty to the table next year.Im not so sure T Rex will bring much to the team next year.