What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am ridiculously shy with women

Jae

Juniors
Immortal said:
Well they're gonna think that when you offer them a drink through funnel coming from your jacket

:lol::lol:

Yeah how do you plan on disguising that one? Going up to the bar and asking for an empty glass then going to the bathroom?

Phillips

Referee
Troy is good said:
Problem is, when I drink more alcohol I lose all interest in women and just sit there staring at the wall

drinking more alcohol is not wise...its cost me getting a chick plenty of times :x

lolesi

First Grade
Abuse them, put them in there place, make them feel bad about themselves and then they are all yours*

* may not work

Alba

Coach
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha ur a funny one arent u!!

*watches wat is said in fear of thread getting locked*

Troy is good

Juniors
Phillips said:
drinking more alcohol is not wise...its cost me getting a chick plenty of times :x

Oh believe me, I've been there. Worst was the time I'd had a few pre drinks before arriving at a party, started chatting up the chick whose party it was (I'd had a few, I wasn't buckled down by nerves at all), somehow got myself into a shot contest (because I'm an idiot). 8 shots of Beam in 8 minutes later, I fell off a chair, broke it and got thrown out of the party

Phillips

Referee
one thing not to do is follow the girl home whist drunk at 2:30 in the morning.....

*stupid alcohol*

Jordan

Juniors
http://www.sosuave.net

I stumbled upon that site a while ago and started reading a few tips and stuff... and I've actually been getting a lot more success lately... :cool:

Some of it may seem outrageous, but it actually works ;-)

Alba

Coach
omfg jus be natural and hav confidence dudes .. girls dont like guys that hav no confidence .. dont be cocky tho thats too far .. u dont need a stupid site to tell u how to act around girls to get them u just need to be yourself .. otherwise you will end up getting someone that isnt with you for you ..

Jordan

Juniors
...and to people who have no confidence, this quote just might inspire you :p

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

Michael Jordan

...or not :?
[/font]

Raider_69

Post Whore
its all about ego peoples
confidence within yaself, i look like a beaten favourite but i do alright for myself cause i stroke her ego, and have confidence enought to be able to laugh at myself

Jae

Juniors
Sosuave... God that place is awful. I remember going there once and picking apart some of the sh*t they come out with to post at another forum, brought much entertainment. That place is full of nerds who most likely take the advice and just use it online anyways. Be confident, be outgoing and for the love of God don't BYO to clubs.

xXSANDYXx

Bench
hehe you should get with some of your mates and make a group word thing that you can say when you see a girl you like. theres a group of lads where i live who shout SAMBA when they see a girl they like.... gets them noticed!

Jae

Juniors
Yeah I've got a secret code word you could yell out Troy..

"I'm rich and hung like a f**king donkey"

That should bring them running.

MONY

Juniors
the most important thing to do is become friends with them before you intend on doing anything. just talk to those gals about anything and see if ya got anything in common to talk about. ask her for her number and message her like a week later asking if she wants to go out for a drink again and boom one thing leads to another.

Latest posts