What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can see it now !!!

Avenger

Immortal
F*ck I hate the "the beaches" mentality. But its all good. This is what makes RL so great.

sportsmad

Juniors
B-Tron 3000 said:
Thanks for the info.

Usually I stuggle to spot the Manly fans. I think all 6 of them are normally spread out around the stadium making them hard to find, but now I know what you'll be wearing...

they'll also be the ones spilling their beer and tripping over everyone cause they've had a 'couple' :lol:

Ryan

Juniors
I was just messing around lads. Should be a cracker game though......hopefully no injuries out of it.

Eelectrica

Referee
I don't know about a Parra - Manly GF, but if we can retain 3rd position, there is a good chance of Parra and Manly fighting it out for a spot in the GF.

Of course for that to happen Manly need to start winning in the finals. Something they haven't done since '97 I believe. ;-)

Ryan

Juniors
Almost around the time Manly annihalated The Dragons to win "one of our" many premierships.

Hehehhe.

Come on guys - you can all admit this - you support Parramatta because you aren't qualified to support The Mighty Eagles.

(I'll put my kevlar vest on now for this one !!! - Hehehehehe)

MRJUCY

Juniors
Ryan said:
BOYAAAAAAAaaAaA......see you guys at Parra Stadium this weekend. I'll be the one in the brand named clothes, so you'll easily tell me apart from the locals.

Don't worry your Kombi or Sandman will give away where you're from. :lol:

Latest posts