What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cant believe it but i hate Hayne!!!

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
I have had enough.

Its no the fact that he did not play and the pathetic loss tonight, but its the straw that broke my back.

Even if he played tonight, it still would not have mattered cause he alone could not have changed the game, but i have grown to despise the guy. He is an attention seeking showpony and i cannot believe i had been watching him with admiration before his rise, but i have become to resent him with such a passion.

It is blatantly obvious that Hayne does not give a f**k about anything apart from his own interests. Anyone trying to defend him is just delusional.

f**k him i say. Yes he is an unbelievably fantastic player and the best i have witnessed in 30 years of watching league, but he is a burden and i believe to be the BIGGEST COMPONENT IN OUR DISASTAROUS ATTITUDE IN THE PAST 5 SEASONS.

I couldnt help but cringe during the finale of origin 2 when he ran into the crowd and treating it like it was all about him rather than run to his teammates and celebrate.

And i have tried to defend him when i have heard about his arrogance during fan days and meeting him in public from fellow fans and even being brushed by him from my niece and nephew in public, but i cannot defend him anymore

We are better off without him in my opinion. Abuse me if you want but thats my opinion.

Far Canal

Juniors
Mate we are all angry and pissed off by the insipid performance but to blame Hayne?
Have a good rest than give yourself a triple uppercut.

pazzaeel

Juniors
I have had enough.

Its no the fact that he did not play and the pathetic loss tonight, but its the straw that broke my back.

Even if he played tonight, it still would not have mattered cause he alone could not have changed the game, but i have grown to despise the guy. He is an attention seeking showpony and i cannot believe i had been watching him with admiration before his rise, but i have become to resent him with such a passion.

It is blatantly obvious that Hayne does not give a f**k about anything apart from his own interests. Anyone trying to defend him is just delusional.

f**k him i say. Yes he is an unbelievably fantastic player and the best i have witnessed in 30 years of watching league, but he is a burden and i believe to be the BIGGEST COMPONENT IN OUR DISASTAROUS ATTITUDE IN THE PAST 5 SEASONS.

I couldnt help but cringe during the finale of origin 2 when he ran into the crowd and treating it like it was all about him rather than run to his teammates and celebrate.

And i have tried to defend him when i have heard about his arrogance during fan days and meeting him in public from fellow fans and even being brushed by him from my niece and nephew in public, but i cannot defend him anymore

We are better off without him in my opinion. Abuse me if you want but thats my opinion.

Like.

Couldn't have said it better

T.S Quint

Coach
I have had enough.

Wouldn't it be in his own interests to be a part of a winning team?
You're a f**king idiot. I'd brush you in public as well.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Wouldn't it be in his own interests to be a part of a winning team?
You're a f**king idiot. I'd brush you in public as well.

Then he should have played f**kface, like all the other origin players that have backed up. But i guess you believe hayne should have taken the week off where all other origin players are backing up cause your a homo just like your masterbation material in hayne.

pffft

Avenger

Immortal
I don't hate him but I wonder if the greatest Eels of all - Ray Price or Peter Sterling would have backed up ?

He needs to toughen up and that's why the OP is angry.

Forty20

First Grade
I feel like you merkins are the greatest support group I could ever ask for in supporting our frustrating mob! :lol:

pinchy

I wouldn't go as far as hating him. But the truth is, he is a princess I still remember the time he wore a full body suite to that fastest man in football a few years back.
Furthermore we would be better off without him as currently we rely on him way too much. We should build a team around more than 1 player.

Far Canal

Juniors
Then he should have played f**kface, like all the other origin players that have backed up. But i guess you believe hayne should have taken the week off where all other origin players are backing up cause your a homo just like your masterbation material in hayne.

pffft

He would be playing 3 games in 9 days. Think about that.
I sense some sexual frustration in you. Get the lubricant out buddy. :sarcasm:

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Can i ask a serious question?

If Hayne played for another club, would you have the same opinion of him?

Now be brave and dont betray your own integrity.

TheMoneyBoxMan

Juniors
Wow what a complete tard you are. BA decides who makes this team so how can it be Hayne's fault. Blame Arthur, blame the other numbnuts who missed tackles and couldnt get a repeat set. My farkin grandfather could play better than this bunch of numbnuts did tonight. But to carry on with this shite you have is just hilarious. Hayne won the SOO1 for NSW he is entitled to celebrate it anyway he chooses. You are an idiot!

T.S Quint

Coach

pffft

:lol:

T.S Quint

Coach
I wouldn't go as far as hating him. But the truth is, he is a princess I still remember the time he wore a full body suite to that fastest man in football a few years back.
Furthermore we would be better off without him as currently we rely on him way too much. We should build a team around more than 1 player.

Hey, you're right. He did!

Now I think he's a princess.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Worst thread ever, honestly the coach chose not to play him and thank god he didn't.

It would have been a waste of time, injuries have ruined his season.

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
He would be playing 3 games in 9 days. Think about that.
I sense some sexual frustration in you. Get the lubricant out buddy. :sarcasm:

Wow. I bet Slater or Smith would have backed up after 3 games in 9 days. But you can make yourself feel better by thinking that hayne is exempt.

I have watched the eels go downhill since the likes of Hayne and co have come into the side.

Coincidence?????????

The Great Hindmarsh would always complain about the new attitude of players coming through, in particular, Hayne.

Dont hate on me. Deep down i believe all supporters are thinking it, but just cannot admit it.

T.S Quint

Coach
I think you're onto something mate.
We were winning so many Premierships before Hayne came into the team.