What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I cant believe what this Test has done!!

carlnz

Bench
Coverage of the test match has been massive here in NZ, every night on the Sport news it has been the number one Sports Item plus in the National paper and our local city paper.

With Benji and Sonny playing i can tell you here in NZ all the talk is about the Test match and nothing else...:cool:

This is what International Rugby League needed, and i think it doesnt matter who wins as long as the game is close or a nail bitter to help promote the game even more.

Go the Kiwis!!!

Eddie.

Bench
Normally I couldn't give a rats about the ANZAC Tests.

However this year Im really looking forward to because

* Tri Nations result
* Marshall and Williams
* Hunt v The Kiwis
* How the "loyalty" card works

Im has the potential to be awesome.

Hindyscrack

Bench
I'm excited... Last year i went to support international league, this year i am really pumped...

I hope we kill the Kiwis, Hunt has a nightmare, SBW and Benji come through unscathed...

ali

Bench
Fantastic. Today I received a group email from my mates. Most of my mates are fans of NRL teams, some attend games, some don't. But they are typical Sydneysiders, in that they don't mind briefly jumping on a bandwagon be it the Union world cup, AFL grand final or soccer world cup qualifier. Well besides for talking about meeting at Sunday's southern derby, they were also keen to organise a place to watch the game on Friday night.

I think this is probably the most hyped test I've seen, and so it should be. Hopefully we can build on it by;
(a) Better scheduling that allows more Super League based Kiwis to be available
(b) Find ways to move tickets faster and earlier, so that sales are guaranteed and not reliant on last minute hype.

hitamn

Juniors
all this hype and barely any mention of the andrew johns' swansong,
maybe that will help this thing sellout,m i mean it should go close and he will deserve it wont he

langpark

First Grade
would be great if NZ could have hosted it this year. Hopefully next year, i doubt it tho

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
We finally get Benji and Sonny on the field at once - if only Stace wasn't injured.

carlnz

Bench
langpark said:
would be great if NZ could have hosted it this year. Hopefully next year, i doubt it tho

They wont because NZRL gets more money playing the match in Aussie. In saying that you could play this and i think it would sell out IF you can get Sonny and benji to line up.

Fingers crossed

Latest posts