What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Could Punch Someone Out

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
that was by far the most frustrating, heatbreaking, unlucky finish to a match I have ever seen.

Little princess Marshall kicked the winning field goal- a story that is becoming all the familiar for the Tigers fans. Who, by the way, are the worst supporters- they'd complain about Santa Claus that lot.

We won that second half, and they know it, too. A silly decision cost us that match but it was the heartbreaking scoreline that made it even more unbearable.

And, because of this very day, I hate the Tigers almost as much as the Stain Trolls, and dare I say it- the scum of Manly.

They got so f**king lucky in the end, but afterall they are the Tigers so what did we expect?

Beau Ryan's last try saw not one, but TWO forward passes for him to kick through and score himself in the corner- this about sums up how lucky this team gets week in, week out. But i guess when your favorites to win the comp thats what you get. I have never EVER been more frustrated at the result of a Sharks match.

shadowboxer

First Grade
C'mon, look at the facts
leichardt
tigers
benji marshall
once we got to golden point - we were never going to win, especially when he was on the back page of the paper today.
Think back to round 25 or 26 last year when we played em, if you can remember the outcome of that game you wont be surprised by todays result

Frenzy.

Post Whore
that was by far the most frustrating, heatbreaking, unlucky finish to a match I have ever seen.

Little princess Marshall kicked the winning field goal- a story that is becoming all the familiar for the Tigers fans. Who, by the way, are the worst supporters- they'd complain about Santa Claus that lot.

We won that second half, and they know it, too. A silly decision cost us that match but it was the heartbreaking scoreline that made it even more unbearable.

And, because of this very day, I hate the Tigers almost as much as the Stain Trolls, and dare I say it- the scum of Manly.

They got so f**king lucky in the end, but afterall they are the Tigers so what did we expect?

Beau Ryan's last try saw not one, but TWO forward passes for him to kick through and score himself in the corner- this about sums up how lucky this team gets week in, week out. But i guess when your favorites to win the comp thats what you get. I have never EVER been more frustrated at the result of a Sharks match.

Yes but it wasn't the one you are talking about.

Since 73

First Grade
Don't blamre the Tigs for being lucky.

Look to our mob..

Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb
Dumb

One dumb play after another, so how apt that we end with the dumbest play I've seen in recent memory.

We are gifted the game after getting the rebound off the post in golden point. The game is over...we just have to set ourselves in the next 6 for an easy field goal...

Dumb.

Nothing to blame the Tigs for.

Pom is so useless by the way, hisown team don't even pass him the ball - ha!

shaggs

Coach
I agree with pom being ok.

Wright and Gardner have to go.

Why oh why would you kick a field goal when you have been gifted the best golden point start you could ask for. Panic, panic, panic.

f**k me. Suck up two or three tackles. Calm down and throw it over. Done and dusted.

We don't know how to win.

Vince shouldn't have played. Terrible first half.

Last edited:

azzah72

Bench
Wright wasn't the issue, in the first 50mins the forwards did nothing, we had no room, once they stepped up a bit and carney woke up it started to look good.

Bakuya and Morris were the difference, De Gois was almost the worst player on field.