What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Could Punch Someone Out

yadamisha

Juniors
Wright wasn't the issue, in the first 50mins the forwards did nothing, we had no room, once they stepped up a bit and carney woke up it started to look good.

Bakuya and Morris were the difference, De Gois was almost the worst player on field.

Bit hard for the forwards to have a go when the wingers keep dropping the ball. Wright should not be anywhere near first grade.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
The Tigers had that many forward passes' rightfully the game wasn't theirs.

Just on a side note ; the Tigers are the new Bulldogs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Hey DaSoup, flick a PM to Quigs will ya. He wants to meet you when he comes down to Sydney. In fact he has to meet you.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Overall good effort first up but 2 peally poor decisions cost us. Going for a penalty goal when we had all the momentum....just stupid. Needed to put the tigers out of their misery then and there. Gave them the breather they desperately needed. Panic stations with the attempted field goal. Why take a shot with a whole side charging at you from the goal line. Few settlers (possible try) then clean ball 20-25 out. Despite the loss excellent start to what should be a good year. Looked good when we controlled the pill in the 2nd half......Finally f**k off Wright....never liked him.Ordinary footballer at best.

Our backline was as good as the oppositions today- including Wright!
Not once did Lawrence get around Pom, Besty (apart from a couple of early errors) was great. His disallowed try(double movement?), would have been awarded by video ref, if it had gone up to him, according to 2GB, and won us the game!

Quigs

Immortal
How did our own little Infraction Review Committee Cechin get past the tic gates?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yes cos we would both play for a try and not soft c**k it like Tigers do. Manly are a great team. Tigers like to think they are a great team. I hate the Tigers with a passion. I hear you lads.

You can have another go at that NiGC. Wasn't it The Sharks that went for field goal on the second tackle this afternoon.

innsaneink

Referee
that was by far the most frustrating, heatbreaking, unlucky finish to a match I have ever seen.

Little princess Marshall kicked the winning field goal- a story that is becoming all the familiar for the Tigers fans. Who, by the way, are the worst supporters- they'd complain about Santa Claus that lot.

We won that second half, and they know it, too. A silly decision cost us that match but it was the heartbreaking scoreline that made it even more unbearable.

And, because of this very day, I hate the Tigers almost as much as the Stain Trolls, and dare I say it- the scum of Manly.

They got so f**king lucky in the end, but afterall they are the Tigers so what did we expect?

Beau Ryan's last try saw not one, but TWO forward passes for him to kick through and score himself in the corner- this about sums up how lucky this team gets week in, week out. But i guess when your favorites to win the comp thats what you get. I have never EVER been more frustrated at the result of a Sharks match.

Your guys went real well

So close today but as long as you tried your best

Dont let inadequacy make you bitter...focus on the positives. You'll sleep better

roboshark

Coach
I still cannot get this loss, and the way it happened out of my head

Still shattered at what I saw

The Popper

Bench
Let's comfort ourselves with an adage, possibly attributed to the late Jack Gibson: `It doesn't matter if you lose by 1 or 100, you still lose'.

spearby

Juniors
gee i wouldnt be upset if i were a sharkie you will win more than you loose this year good side going places this year, you have got some good players on your books best for many years just need a little time together.

You can have another go at that NiGC. Wasn't it The Sharks that went for field goal on the second tackle this afternoon.

No. If it is on it is on. However i think Marshall never does anything but play for a field goal in GP. It needs to be golden try. Kick a field goal if u must but it should only stand if u r in front at the completion of the extra ten minutes. Most would cop losing to a try but the field goal thing is utter crap and predictable.

Madsharkie

First Grade
No. If it is on it is on. However i think Marshall never does anything but play for a field goal in GP. It needs to be golden try. Kick a field goal if u must but it should only stand if u r in front at the completion of the extra ten minutes. Most would cop losing to a try but the field goal thing is utter crap and predictable.

Yeah I could live with that - 'golden try'

drago brelli

Bench
I look forward to seeing Cronulla beating Newcastle next week. Rumour has it that if Newcastle does lose then stapled guts Tinkler is going to remove Bennett's weekly corporate jet flights back to Brisbane.

Latest posts