What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i dont like it

blaine train

Juniors
its really hard to controll and i was told it had origin and tests. its alright but not as good as what people said it would be

Mario

Juniors
blaine train said:
its really hard to controll and i was told it had origin and tests. its alright but not as good as what people said it would be

It does have Origins and Tests. You have to unlock them.

Mario

Juniors
Play through an NRL season on any difficulty level, making sure to join the team you choose in every game, and don't skip or quit any games.

Look at the Hidden Features section of www.trubluentertainment.com for more info.

Arnie

Juniors
a lot of the things in the game take a little while to get use to blaine, only thing i'm still a little frustrated with is the lack of responsiveness when using hte keyboard, i'm not sure if its the pc keyboard or if it happens on other consoles like the ps2...but for example if the player i have selected is at marker and the cpu passes the ball left and i try and run left from marker, the player would stand there and not move until a second or two later - i've heard others having more luck using a controller instead of a keyboard though so...it might be the issue...

but it just gets a little frustrated at times too when you do things like press the pass button from dummy half and the dummy half stands there like a totem pole hehe - but just play it a bit more and u'll get more use to it and you'll love it!

Mario

Juniors
blaine train said:
but its still really hard to play

On attack,

Make sure you are hitting the sprint button as much as you can.

Just do short taps of the pass button from dummy half to avoid passing to a flat footed runner.

Use passing strategically to try and find gaps in the line.

Kick on the last tackle to try and retain field position.

On defence,

Don't rush in, try and let the AI players do some of the work and cover if somebody makes a break.

Just before a tackle, tap the sprint button repeatedly to build your agression.

Don't overuse the heavy tackle button.

Read the hints in the back of the manual for more tips.

carlnz

Bench
the game is wicked, if you exit out of a match does that mean it wont work to unlock the teams???

Mario

Juniors
carlnz said:
the game is wicked, if you exit out of a match does that mean it wont work to unlock the teams???

That is correct. Exiting will stop the unlocking process.

carlnz

Bench
Drop kicks are easy if you get the body in the right direction and take into account of the wind.. 8) 8)

It also depends how good the kickers 'general kcik' ability is. if it's high (7-10) chances are they can get a field goal away from dummy half without being nailed. if its lower, chances are the marker will tackle them before they get a chance to kick.

Latest posts