What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I dont like this game

reladith

Juniors
I just took my NRL game to the Gameswizard and traded it in for a copy of Cricket 2004!

It was the best decision i have made in my life!

I really wanted to like the NRL game but alas it just wasnt to be.

I acknowledge that this first attempt and i am grateful for the makers for atleast making an effort in the first place but i can only hope that the anticipated sequel is alot better then this version.

In all honesty i now appreciate Rugby 2004 alot more since i have played NRL. Overall in my opinion it is a better game.

I am not muckraking or being disrespectful to those people who happen to enjoy the game. That is great!

But myself personally, i was hoping for more of a simulation based game then the one that was provided.

Happy playing everyone. I am about the start my second innings at Chennai against India chasing 206 with a day and a half to go and Singhe and Kumble are turning it square!

Ponting better get runs or we're f**ked!

ak47

Juniors
Happy playing everyone. I am about the start my second innings at Chennai against India chasing 206 with a day and a half to go and Singhe and Kumble are turning it square!

Ponting better get runs or we're f***ed![/quote]

i love cricket 2004

i reckon its one of the best games to come out this summer
the stats, the options the modes - its just never ending.

cant wait to finish work to finish off the 3rd test of my carribean tour
have a lead of 120 in the 2nd innings, 0/63 with hayden (20) and "don bradman" (40 - i created him and made him 100 everything) and its day 4 and the pitch is getting dusty and cracks are appearing, i reckon i'll try and get to 250 lead and declare with 1 day remaining, to see if the windies will push for victory, or shut up shop and play the draw.
f^ck this games is great

Paullyboy

Coach
Hey, in 2004 do test matches actually go the distance? Because in every cricket game ive played its lucky to last till lunch day 2.

ak47

Juniors
SURE DOES MATE
4 DAYS OR 5 DAYS
U CAN PICK HOW LONG EACH TEST GOES FOR
THEN U JUST GOTTO STAY IN, AND BAT OUT ATLEAST ONE WHOLE DAY

Monkey

Juniors
i aint gonna say 'no offence' because this will offend people but:

can people stop talkin about friggin cricket games on here. its a forum for Rugby League Game, not cricket. fair enough, tell us why u dont like RL game or even tell us u traded it in. but who cares if ali mchabidad (made up) has scored 600 not out and its the last day. i reckon theres gotta be a cricket forum out there for that

[/rant]

ak47

Juniors
free country isnt it...........the one i am in is anyway

tell someone that cares........perhaps a forum mod??

in the meantime, i'll happily discuss any topic in any forum

heck half these posts start on topic, then end in some other subject

forums are chinese whispers mate - only in text form

Anonymous

Juniors
I have issues with the Test Matches.

If you play a 10 over match, it's like a mini-one dayer, wickets fall, people go ballistic in the last 2 overs, etc.

However, a test match is like a test match. And takes almost as long to play. Gets a bit boring after 30 or so overs, have to keep saving and re-starting.

Paullyboy

Coach
Well I love cricket 2002 thanks to all the updates and patches that have been made for it by others, but im considering getting 2004 if its much better.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Paullboy, 2004 has good features in it but the gameplay is shocking it's identical to Rugby 2004. I was hoping Cricket 2004 was gonna be good cause i love cricket but it wasn't to be.

I'm disappointed with EA sports.

simostorm

Bench
choppies said:
super international cricket on SNES kills every cricket game :D

Hey I remember that, it was a great game. I agree its the best cricket game. The snes also had a great soccer game to, I think it was called striker. Shane Warne 99' cricket game was good on playstation.