What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I fear for 2009

Delboy

First Grade
Even the commentators are suggesting that we are in big trouble for next year, the issue appears t be that the only people who can't see it is the coach and the CEO.

We have replaced some experienced players with some up and commers but still lack size up front and real pace at the back.

The resigning of Weller and Oake really tell me that we have not done our homework and more than a couple of players are well overpaid. There are some big guys out there to do the job up front, look at the boppers in the Newcastle side. Hagan and Fairleigh havent done anything to get anyone like that, gee its frustratinG to warch the club slide into the pits

Thanks Hages

Daneel

Bench
If Hagan is still there next year, you can start worrying about 2010 as well. It is time for a clean out and i am talking industrial strength.

fish eel

Immortal
Who will finish below us next year?

The Cowboys will bounce back.....with Neil Henry, the Bulldogs have recruited well....who will be worse than us?

Utey

Coach
I deadset worry that we will struggle to win more than we lose next season, never have I been this worried.

Fathead

Bench
I am dead set worried that Fitzy will re appoint Hages to an extended contract. If he does - well that will well and truly do me I think.
After 45 years with the eels I think I will walk away.

Rogue.9

Juniors
Maybe the club will bite the bullet & realize that they might have to pay Hagan out of his final year and try and get Anderson or somebody else in.

xr62nv

Juniors
Who will finish below us next year?

The Cowboys will bounce back.....with Neil Henry, the Bulldogs have recruited well....who will be worse than us?

still think dogs will be .. other then that.. its very tough to see anyone else at this point

V1er

Juniors
We should start blooding more young players now and prepare for 2009, our 2008 season is over, bet to get the guys ready for a full year next year.

xr62nv

Juniors
We should start blooding more young players now and prepare for 2009, our 2008 season is over, bet to get the guys ready for a full year next year.

half of them are leaving anyway :(

the only ones worth to bring up are mannah and robinson.. dont know how lewis has been going lately .. maybe even laisalo?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well we did a cleanout and went out bought a heap of players in 2001 and 2005 and did very well until the last hurdle, but we shouldve built up from those seasons.

So far we've bought nobody so unless theyve confidence in every player I fear 2009.

And if 2009 is the same as 2008 then its time for a complete cleanout starting with the CEO.

Hanscholo

Bench
If Hagan isnt replaced at season end then your CEO needs to be. Whats more, you need a serious cleanout of that forward pack, the only worse pack in the comp is Nth QLD imo.

Latest posts