What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Had A Dream........

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

I got home late from the rehydration station last night. The night before the bar manager bet his left nut that the Sharks game was to start at 7.30pm on the "Fox"

Well I pulled me bar stool in at 7pm - hit the super saturday $2.00 pots and commenced my pre match warm up. Long story short. Newcastle -v- that other team came on.. and well lets just say it was rivetting TV. have not laughed so much for a long time. I was hoping a little snowy haired chappy would run onto the field and start slapping a few people.

Then came our game. 9.30pm kick off on Fox. We all know what happend - home after midnight.

Well I hit the sack and then whilst in Z land I remembered seeing a dominant forward pack busting up the middle, opposition forwards backstepping as our gladiators took control. behind the juggernaut was two little generals working in sync directing, scheming, taunting their opponents.

Backs with blistering pace, accepting sweet passes in gaps so wide you could get lost. Wave after wave of blue black and white raids, swooping down on a hapless fullback.

The referee exhausted from blowing his whistle to award shark tries....

it was a magical time - even though I was asleep, I couldnt help but smile. I think I even yelled out - Go you good things, go you sharkies.

Then I woke up...... reality set in and I went for a piss.

The moral of the story, is ..... I better get my boxing gloves back off Poiner.

Even in my dreams the Sharks of 06 are letting me down.

And next time you visit the Piney ask the one nutted bar manager, what time the footy is on.

Quigs

Immortal
bazza6462 said:
Glad u got up for a piss would have been a real bummer if it was a wet dream.

0-top5.jpg
[

Plastic sheets, best thing since sliced bread.

Quigs

Immortal
Macca said:
Sounds like you were dreaming about the Manly game last year Quigs

0-top5.jpg

It would be bloody nice if they were reoccurring dreams from victories

whats the famous line "tell him his dreamin"

LondonsSharkman

Juniors
Quigs, your a fine wordsmith - your site is testimony to that.

Should that dream materialize - what a day sharks fans would have.

Mind you we have had glimpses of warroir like madman leading the charges - Watson, Kneen, Bundy, Beattie.

I am not sure who the mongrel in the pack is at the moment?

Quigs

Immortal
LondonsSharkman said:
Quigs, your a fine wordsmith - your site is testimony to that.

Should that dream materialize - what a day sharks fans would have.

Mind you we have had glimpses of warroir like madman leading the charges - Watson, Kneen, Bundy, Beattie.

I am not sure who the mongrel in the pack is at the moment?

0-top5.jpg

Answer --- Lock in, B. Have not got one.

pogo

Juniors
we havent got anyone that even closely resembles one quigs.

on that subject though did you see kylie leuleuai yesterday for manly vs warriors?

he certainly shortened a few of his fellow kiwis up.

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

Sorry Pogo,

Missed it, was looking down the barrell of too many schooner glasses.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The foxs tv guide originally listed the sharks game as live. Perhaps laurie lobbied for a change to the saints game. I am reliably informed that saints leagues club had a big crowd in attendence which gradually resembled a wake. The funny thing was saints only scored their only try late in the game so it could have been 56 zip.

Quigs

Immortal
gunnamatta bay said:
The foxs tv guide originally listed the sharks game as live. Perhaps laurie lobbied for a change to the saints game. I am reliably informed that saints leagues club had a big crowd in attendence which gradually resembled a wake. The funny thing was saints only scored their only try late in the game so it could have been 56 zip.

0-top5.jpg

And the icing on the cake.. makes it soooooooooo funny.

It was scored by an ex sharkie.......