What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate 5 cent coins!

chileman

Coach
Got a drawer full of them here at work, coke and chip machine downstairs doesn't accept them and they are a pain in the neck in your pocket when you are trying to find a $2 coin...same bloomin size! What am I to do??? :x

chileman

Coach
Even if I dropped in $5 worth of them they would still think I'm stingy and probably get annoyed because someone has to sit down and count them out :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i hate them to ay
i always throw them away only to find 2 weeks latter im short of buying a coke by 5c
merkin OF A COIN!

andrew flap

Bench
just a thought, maybe FFB could be community minded and make a concerted to give all our useless 5cent coins to the salvos.

snot

Juniors
i have heaps of 5 cent coins and i put them in the bank but i put them in a bag in lots of $2 and the bank lady always says thanks to me for putting them in $2 lots and i say thanks back for putting the money in my bank :D

Andy

First Grade
I have a draw full of 'em and an ash tray and a cup holder full of the little buggers chile. But every month or so I pull 'em out and go down to maccas and use them all to buy a meal. The look on the Maccas girl's face is golden whe she realises she has to count it all :lol:

Agent Mulder

Bench
snot said:
i have heaps of 5 cent coins and i put them in the bank but i put them in a bag in lots of $2 and the bank lady always says thanks to me for putting them in $2 lots and i say thanks back for putting the money in my bank :D

Was the bank lady good looking?

Caged Panther

First Grade
Agent Mulder said:
snot said:

Was the bank lady good looking?

that's the very important question that I was going to ask.

snot

Juniors
the bank lady was a nice lady, when i was little she used to give me a sticker for being nice and i liked that. she's my favourite bank lady :D

tUp

----
Andy said:
I have a draw full of 'em and an ash tray and a cup holder full of the little buggers chile. But every month or so I pull 'em out and go down to maccas and use them all to buy a meal. The look on the Maccas girl's face is golden whe she realises she has to count it all :lol:

fugg off. i work at maccas. thats the crapest thing.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
HA HA best thread ever!!!!!!

I can concur with you Chile, i have the same issues, i'll need a $2 coin urgent....instead i pull out a 5 cent coin and it pisses me off.

It's not wanted anymore......get rid of them, i have about $20 worth of them at home.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Thank god New Zealand are looking at getting rid of the little bastards.

Worst coin ever.

Latest posts