What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hate uni

xXSANDYXx

Bench
i h8 public schools which r posher than posh an all these snobby little choir boys go
and Oxford n Cambridge esp wid the boat race :|

dice

Juniors
choppies said:
just the little wankers who go to private schools and live near me :evil:

lol. We hated all the surrounding schools and they all hated us ..... memories.

Megalomaniac

Juniors
Uni's good on the social front...had to go to an IT camp argh

Other than that, it's basically screwed!! It takes longer to get a degree and now increased debt with the rise in HECs!! Tafe all the way I reckon!

Just join the Defence force.. Plenty of jobs and training available and the minimum you get is about 40k a year... More than a lot of people make after they finish uni..

Plus there is always room for promotion, travel and going to war...

What more could you bloody want? I dont know why more people dont do it.

MEE

Juniors
Hahaha University. I drove past one of those places today. I didn't know if I was in Kensington or Beijing.

Megalomaniac

Juniors
half said:
you're hating uni on the last week when all the assignments are due in??? no way!

LOL! Pure coincidence...yes...hahhaha

Had an assignment due in on Monday. Didn't sleep that night coz i started at 2pm Sunday! And now the finals are coming too... ](*,)

Hey CH, don't they offer that in conjunction with UNSW? (call me bias but I don't like new south ahah)

umm.. All you need to join the ADF is a pass in year 10.. That is if you want jobs that start at around 40,000 a year.. There are options the ADF has where they pay you to study and you become an officer with them on a fairly higher wage than the general entry blokes.. But you dont need university at all to become an officer (although it does help)