What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope you mexicans get deported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice777

Bench
Oh yeah, i think i've heard of them. It's always sad when a club ceases to exist anymore. Oh well, if nothing else at least the fans that used to support them still have their memories.......

Ice777

Bench
philstorm said:
Haha, we hit a nerve, Ice.

Check out Wikipedia.

:lol:

I believe we did Phil :lol:

Now Drags there's no need to be like that. All i was trying to say is at least you've still got those great memories of the team you grew up with and loved so much as a young boy all the way up to when their heart and soul was ripped out of them and no longer existed anymore. Just remember that nobody can take away those memories from you :lol:

philstorm

Juniors
Dragonsforthewin said:
And go look up the Saint George Dragons and learn about history

?

But you're not the St George Dragons?

You're the St George Illawarra Dragons.

St George - 15 Premierships

St Merge Identity - 0.00000

LESStar58

Referee
Dragonsforthewin said:
sweater = typo, but you are too f**ken stupid to realise, being a mexican and all..

Typo my balls you illeterate muppet!

All you had to do was double tap the 'e' key

Stormboyz

Juniors
What sort of simple minded low life cretin gets on another team's board and bags off?
Hey piss ant, get a life and f**k off.

AILD

Bench
didnt wes also beat that australian idol chick that he was with?

its_over.jpg

LOL your just hoping storm does what the Dragons did in 1992 and 1993. Luky you Storm fans, Brisbanes massive injury toll prevented us from repeating history. However i will be chearing for the storm, Super League all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.